Z4 detailing with Supernatural wax and Envy

Envy Valeting

Looks good Tim!! Was this a correction aswell?
Hey Russ ;)

Just a protection detail with interior too. The point of the LP and the black hole was too see how good I could get it without machining it.

The owner is undecided on the correction front, so he'll see how it looks over the next few months and possibly I'll correct it later in the year.

Beautiful car, nice job as well, did you use the Lime prime and black hole on a rotary?
Thanks.

The point of the LP and the black hole was too see how good I could get it without machining it. I applied by PC but with a pretty soft pad for speed.

The owner is undecided on the correction front, so he'll see how it looks over the next few months and possibly I'll correct it later in the year.

Looks awesome Tim. B)

Do you think I would benefit from applying Black Hole then Best of Show?

Thankyou Wayne.

I dont think so on your car tbh, a darker car for sure though if swirls are an issue but no time or desire to correct.

Do you have any of the darker colour charged Dodo waxes such as Blue Velvet or Purple Haze?

I'll have some with me at Zedfest if you want to stick your finger in a few pots :lol:

Beautiful car, nice job as well, did you use the Lime prime and black hole on a rotary?
Thanks.

The point of the LP and the black hole was too see how good I could get it without machining it. I applied by PC but with a pretty soft pad for speed.

Fair does, how you find the black hole? it's meant to be awesome as a 'filler'