Nissan plays dirty against ze Germans....

UNABASHED

Who cares - not too pleased with the Germans after recent slaughtering!!

Speak for yourself! :lol::lol:

Personally I hate advertising that slags off it's competition but I think Nissan did it very cleverly.

think they are asking for trouble :wacko:

Might have bitten off more than they can chew TBH. Yes at the price point the 370z is way better than the equivelant German car, but in a direct comparison (forgetting the price differential) the German cars do have it I think. Fair enough the Zed is probably quicker, but the Porsche outhandles it and the TTS has a much better interior. Still for the money, you cant beat a 370z :#1: (especially when you change the exhaust!)

The German cars have been on top for so long and coming from a family that owns loads of German cars it's nice to see the Japs taking a shot. That article on Pistonheads is okay, but the comments are hilarious. Most people only drive either German cars of Jap cars and have very biased views. All I can say is it's nice to see some advertising that doesn't bang on about fuel efficiency!