Deter me from upping my rare 350 roadster.........

Zedman08

Damn those 'SHIFT' leaflets.

Now I've thought twice about upping to a 370Z now they've launched the roadster.

I can't really let my beast http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34289 go, can I?

The only good point in my favour is the sheer enjoyment that the car has given me :drive1 , oh and an extra point and that'll be the Rosso Red!

I've booked a test drive and Nissan GB have offered a £3K price reduction.

I'm not convinced that the styling outdoes the 350 and I do love my car (Anyone see the TV programme "Love the Beast " with actor Eric Bana on the relationship with cars to men??)

I looked at the 370 Roadster last friday whilst on a compulsary visit to the Steelership with my coup.

To some up in Roadster form, your 350 looks miles better.

The 370 Roadster, Mmm how can I say this "IT'S GOT A FAT ARSE" honestly they've got the back end all wrong imho.

The rear deck is really high. if you're under 5,8 you can't see over it. It might just have been the colour which was a poor immitation of Asure (Which is lovely)

Stick with the 350.

If it was a coup the my answer might be different. :teeth:

I looked at the 370 Roadster last friday whilst on a compulsary visit to the Steelership with my coup.

The 370 Roadster, Mmm how can I say this "IT'S GOT A FAT ARSE" honestly they've got the back end all wrong imho.

The rear deck is really high. if you're under 5,8 you can't see over it. It might just have been the colour which was a poor immitation of Asure (Which is lovely)

Stick with the 350.

+1 :thumbs:

Stick with the 350.

If you do upgrade your rare Rosso Red, get another rare colour or special edition, just so you feel you've done the right thing. ;)

Black Edition - Trade it :p

Well, not really a contest, is it? I do like fat arses - only on cars I might say - and you're right about ensuring that I get an equally rare colour......but black??? ..........................Nooooooooooooo !!

Far too common as a 40th Anni and a devil to keep clean

So, that's it then..................I'm sticking with it and very pleased :teeth: I love ZED and I'm not going to part with it, as originally planned.

By the way, although registering for a test drive on the 20th, I haven't recieved a call from the dealer yet, so they don't want my money as their finances are so well in order???

Thank you guys for the recommendations and replies :thumbs:

Upgrade, it's only a colour.

I bet you wouldn't buy a turd brown one if they made it :p colour means a lot, I can appreciate where the man is coming from. It makes a car in my opinion.

Yea but for a grand or two I could have that colour tommorow. I never understand folk toting about how their unique because of the colour...

Upgrade, it's only a colour.

I bet you wouldn't buy a turd brown one if they made it :p colour means a lot, I can appreciate where the man is coming from. It makes a car in my opinion.

Yea but for a grand or two I could have that colour tommorow. I never understand folk toting about how their unique because of the colour...

That's fair enough mate ;)