sadly advice please

chrislich

With the way things are looking at work i'm likely to have to sell my car soon.

It's a complete tragedy because i thought my job would be safe.

What i'm asking is any ideas of a cheaper car but still fun. Hoping to get at last 9k for mine when i sell so thinking possibly cheaper, more mpg, bit cheaper insurance (though doubt it i am 24) and obviously reliable.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Chris

PS know it very diff but have been looking at t4 camper thing??

i had an mr2 roadster about 5 years ago awesome fun to drive, not bad mpg cheap to mod cheap to buy now. and you can turbo it for under 2k.

mid engine rear wheel drive and weighs under a ton. bhp may not be has high as the zed but it would be hard to beat for fun factor.

Chris I had an MR2 roadster also ace cars and really cheap now ( looking at £4k )

Had a T4 van also ,unfortunately £9k will not buy you a very tidy camper but why not just got for a panel van or minibus n and convert yourself. Its easy enough just fit a rock and roll bed( I'm doing my Bay van interior at the moment.)

Some advice re T4s don't get the petrol, if you can afford it go for the 1.9tdi version or 2.4 engine if you can however the 1.9TD engine I had on mine was fab you just needed to wind it up a little more. They are the bet vans VW built but ensure ita got a

FSH and the cambelt has been changed etc