Should or shouldn't I ????

Mitch

I can't believe that today I've booked my GM roadster in for it's MOT n P1 service at the garage where I bought my car from n he has got for sale the zed I wanted sooooo much b4 I bought mine But couldn't find one in this colour , it's an orange roadster n I've fallen in love with it :teeth: it looks awesome n been offered a straight swap !! Should or shouldn't I ???

Make sure you can swap your wheels onto it though unless its got impressive wheels itself.

I can actually confirm that I have seen the roof down, although apparently I didn't see it going down and without the latch being undone Mitch had a little trouble!!! :lol::p

I bought my roadster about 3 weeks ago on Friday and have had the roof down every day since then, I'm well getting my moneys worth in this weather :teeth: I love the car and it's been the best car I have owned and Iv'e had a few in my time. So go for it there not as common as the coupe! since owning mine I have not seen another on the road yet.

HA HA , you lot are getting rather cheeky,

:lol: you see I do put the hood down sometimes when I can remember how to do it thanks mr bladegrant for reminding me :lol::lol: it's got nice wheels but not as nice as mine so would def have to swap them over n it's got lovely cream leather interior :D

why do you like it better?

Hi nixy , I love the orange colour zed's n like it's cream interior plus it's tiptronic I'm still not 100% what to do cos I keep looking at my z n think m'mm very nice but there seems soooo many GM zed's out there so don't know what to do :lol: nitemare , mite be best to just go have a look n test drive :thumbs: