top gear is officially crap

sparky370z

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the ginger was hot aswell.

Glad more people think the same as me, i was feeling wrong all over there for a moment.

"The Ginger"?!? A little offensive. You wouldn't say "the black" would you? Anyway, completely agree, topgear has hit rock bottom. I only watch in hope that they test drive more than one fast car, in true topgear fashion! Everything feels scripted these days! :thumbdown:

Glad more people think the same as me, i was feeling wrong all over there for a moment.

"The Ginger"?!? A little offensive. You wouldn't say "the black" would you?

not if 'the black' was ginger I wouldn't :p

+1 on it been crap thought it was last week as well. Building a jet engine on afterwards was far more interesting :blush:

+2 :lol: Fantastic rolls royce engines B)

Ste .

+3 great programme! I didn't even bother with watching TG.

+4 :thumbs: Jet engine building was impressive stuff.

The Robin Reliant stuff has made me laugh though. My old man had several in the 80's. We used to go on family holidays in it! Five of us! Climbing to the high point of the M62 on a windy day was... shall we say scary! And bloody slow. They really are easy to turn over; my dad used to tell me to lean to one side to counter the car tipping when going around corners :scare:

"The Ginger"?!? A little offensive. You wouldn't say "the black" would you? Anyway, completely agree, topgear has hit rock bottom. I only watch in hope that they test drive more than one fast car, in true topgear fashion! Everything feels scripted these days! :thumbdown:

Would you prefer 'the red headed lady'.......... either way ginger is ginger........

it's a hair colour in the same way i'd say 'check out the blonde with the whapping great cannons at 12 o'clock'...... :bounce:

Until there is a better option I will keep watching it, yes the repeats on Dave are better even though I have seen them 100 times but its like football or sex with the missus, one day you just hope it will be as good as it used to be :lol:

:lol: Awesome analogy.........,

PS got any pictures of the 'ginger'?

UGLY!!.jpg

Yeah nice one Sparky!!!! That's my sister!!! :lol:

I'd tap that.

She looks like she wants to eat you..... Nom Nom Nom.. followed by cake!

i thought "the ginger" was a ok term, she was ginger... Still think the brides maid and mother where best of the bunch, the ones jezza "took for a ride"

Getting rapidly bored of TG at the moment :thumbdown:

No challenges and just a load of toss in between Stig doing fast laps. I'm no fan of the sodding things, but the Reliant "jokes" are getting old now. Give up.

Problem is I can't stand VBH or Spliff Needle either :doh:

PS got any pictures of the 'ginger'?

UGLY!!.jpg

Yeah nice one Sparky!!!! That's my sister!!! :lol:

I'd tap that.

She looks like she wants to eat you..... Nom Nom Nom.. followed by cake!

i thought "the ginger" was a ok term, she was ginger... Still think the brides maid and mother where best of the bunch, the ones jezza "took for a ride"

:lol::lol:

Most people do think its an ok term but lets face it, the word "ginger" is a smelly word and some "gingers" can get offended by the use of it. Not me though.... :lol::lol:

+1 on the bridesmaid! :teeth:

:lol::lol:

Most people do think its an ok term but lets face it, the word "ginger" is a smelly word and some "gingers" can get offended by the use of it. Not me though.... :lol::lol:

+1 on the bridesmaid! :teeth:

Ahhh i see your logic! I don't mind the odd ginger lass, as long as it's not like REALLY orange bright ginger..