Funky Power

alessandro

LOL so true vik.

I had a bad experience with them mate...... They got my side skirts and rear bumper for me, which was fine,they then took 4 attempts of trying to get a match in the paint...... and still they failed. They were happy to give me back the car each time.... I think that says enough. I will never let them touch my car again.

However they have always gave Irfan a top class service apart from one part of his car :blush::p

theyve done 95% of the work on my car. its a mate of mine who owns the company. if u get anything tell faz that i sent u

jay had a bad experience but i know jay well and how fussy he is lol- he didnt mention that they fixed work from a previous workshop which he wasnt happy with either. theyve also got theyre own paint mixing in house so colour matches are a lot better.

wot were u looking to get done?

also check out www.planetperformance.co.uk- the workshop side of the company

theyve done 95% of the work on my car. its a mate of mine who owns the company. if u get anything tell faz that i sent u

jay had a bad experience but i know jay well and how fussy he is lol- he didnt mention that they fixed work from a previous workshop which he wasnt happy with either. theyve also got theyre own paint mixing in house so colour matches are a lot better.

wot were u looking to get done?

also check out http://www.planetperformance.co.uk- the workshop side of the company

They didnt fix it Irfan ... although I paid them to.....Yes I am fussy, but all I expect is a good service and someone who is happy to give a car back when it is clearly wrong.... doesnt sit well with me. Even you said the match was way off..... and that was the fourth time trying. Ohh and did I mention I HAD TO SUPPLY THE PAINT the fourth time as they where not able to get the correct one :surrender: I took my dad with me each time for another opinion incase I was being harsh.... even he said it was awful. Anyway its al done and dusted now...... but I would defo not recommend them to anyone :thumbs:

:lol: I'm trying to get some feedbacks on that y-pipe, so far got some good ones and some bad ones

Do you mean ichiba or hichiba? Ichiba are known in the states more, I think Adam@Z1 sells them.

Yeh Irfan i was very pleased with my exhaust, I didnt make it easy for them :wacko: wanted my own design. Only bad word to say was they didnt have the tail pipes i wanted and ended up driving down 2 or 3 times just to drive home again :dry: but in the end they got me some tail pipes im happy with as for the other 95% of metal work :thumbs: They worked from 8am till 11pm to get the car done enough said :D