Proud new owner and member. Hello

Hello folks, just purchaced my first 350z (old 03 fairlady). Not too bad but needs some tlc and hope you all can help with your knowledge. Heres my new hobby (well car for work), looks ok from distance but on closer inspection the exhaust back end is no where to be seen, the wheels are shabby as hell and it needs some interior and exterior tart up.

post-6610-135011886621_thumb.jpg.jpg]

post-6610-135011886621_thumb.jpg.jpg]

Any idea where I can get a lip spoiler to start my project? Want a nice kit, subtle mind, not too much. But a bit strapped for readys at the moment.

What about someone who can work with the car in the Ayrshire area or a little further a field. Mechanically and mainly cosmetically i.e. skirts painted intsalled etc.

And lastly should I have wheels refurbed or start again with new............how would black look I wonder.

Welcome to the forum buddy :thumbs: There is a painter who a few of the lads from ayrshire use, he did pauls green 350z and worked on craigs kuro amuse kit and did a fantastic job with both of them. I cant remember his name, but the guys will be along shortly and point you in the right direction.

As for the wheels they are pretty sweet, I would defo go down the refurb route B)

If you need any advice or anything give me a shout mate, I live in Giffnock which isnt a million miles away :) We have a few up and coming meets so you may want to come to them so you can have a look at mods in the flesh and get some ideas :thumbs:

Ah, I see you bought the Blackpool car off ebay. I was wondering what the score was with the exhaust - did they not give any explanation as to why half of it was missing? Anyway it looks like a reasonably cheap base for a project car. :thumbs:

Oh and welcome! :)

Thanks for the response from you all, seems like a good network here, think I'll be sticking around.

The blackpool dude I bought the car from was shocked the exhaust was not there :wacko: , his wifes car and seemingly they were not aware the exhaust was missing :nono: . I phoned him the day before to ask the question, was it a split pipe exhaust....to which he answered no, its a single pipe all the way through and sounds great he said.............yeh right.

Thanks for the info Jay, will be intereting to know who the paint guy is in Ayrshire and your right Giffnock aint too far away.

Husky. with regards the exaust, I had thought of a scorpion after reading forums on here however seller on ebay advised it would not fit (larkspeedperformacecentre), which i have my doubts about. However the cost was around 330 and i then came across this guy http://www.mjcustomexhaustsayrshire.co.uk/ He said he would custom fit a full stainless system to whatever design and sound for 350. Got it booked in in a couple of weeks when i get back from rigs