A Days Cleaning

Ian

Now that my car is finished for a bit I am concentrating on getting the bodywork back into order. After 9 months parked up it had become a bit grubby, I've cleaned it a few times since getting it back but this week I've hammered it :lol: I've washed it about 4 times in the last week & my wheels have about 8 layers of wax on them :blush:

Started out at about 11 & finished about 7ish (Stopping in between for dinner & to watch a game of Fußball :teeth: )

Washed it using

2BM (awaits the usual Bullet Magnet joke :p )

Dodo Juice Sour Power shampoo

Dodo Juice Lime Prime

FK100p sealent

Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Pro

Exhaust & intercooler piping polished with Autols & wirewool

Results :D

Shows of the flake in the bumper B)

DSC_3573.jpg

DSC_3574.jpg

DSC_3576.jpg

DSC_3578.jpg

DSC_3584.jpg

DSC_3585.jpg

DSC_3586.jpg

DSC_3588.jpg

DSC_3589.jpg

DSC_3593.jpg

DSC_3596.jpg

DSC_3599.jpg

DSC_3600.jpg

DSC_3572.jpg

Its the first time I've used the blue velvet pro & IMO its given a better shine than the supernatural did for me

:D

I thought you had finally gotten it painted a propper colour in the second pic (Azure). Unfortunately I was left disappointed... :p

Looks great mate, never seen GM look so shiny :thumbs:

Lol wait till you see mine then lmao gm shine off on it's way

I thought you had finally gotten it painted a propper colour in the second pic (Azure). Unfortunately I was left disappointed... :p

:p

looks like ass :p

:p

Lol wait till you see mine then lmao gm shine off on it's way

Bring it on ;)

looks awesome dude B) and your stance is much better than mine :dry: lol

Nah, single digit offset FTW

did you use blue velvet after your sealant?

you only really need to use one or the other. wax acts as a sealant, you only need to use a sealant if you use a glaze first.

Yeah, there was a thread on here a while back about it. Some did sealant then wax and others did it the other way round :)

Really liking the gloss black on the wheels, Ian. :thumbs:

Thanks :) They are sooooooooooo much easier to keep clean than the time attacks were :D

True, but you've got 9.5 and 10.5 where as ive got 8.5 and 9.5. Thats an interesting thought if we had the same offset would your wheels stick out an inch more or 1/2 inch more than mine?

True, but you've got 9.5 and 10.5 where as ive got 8.5 and 9.5. Thats an interesting thought if we had the same offset would your wheels stick out an inch more or 1/2 inch more than mine?

It's half the width more i.e. 1/2" more, since offset is distance (in mm) from wheel centreline

I'm thinking 15mm spacers now, My arches need rolling either way so I might aswell go big on it :D

Balls out all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Im looking at 19x10 ET0 allround

so at the minute im 5mm further out than you if we forget about tyres for a sec, so after you fit 15mm spacers you will then be 10mm further than what i am :scare: you may need a more streched tyre so as your tyre shoulder isnt on the outside of the arch if you follow my madness :lol: