any mods online?

UNABASHED

the delay causes as much frustration for the seller as it does for the buyer ......... I'm not sure if there is a way round this

Its called a PM ;)

yea but then other potential buyers remain unaware as in the case of unabashed

the delay causes as much frustration for the seller as it does for the buyer ......... I'm not sure if there is a way round this

Its called a PM ;)

First to PM gets the item IMO. This dibs business is crap, send the pm saying you want it & pay for it simples :)

Its called a PM ;)

First to PM gets the item IMO. This dibs business is crap, send the pm saying you want it & pay for it simples :)

but if the buyer doesn't PM everyone ..... that's 1st 2nd 3rd 4th etc. ........ back then you're don't know if you 1st or 2nd or etc.and you therefore don't know if you've bought the item (as in the case of UNABASHED above)

Its called a PM ;)

but if the buyer doesn't PM everyone ..... that's 1st 2nd 3rd 4th etc. ........ back then you're don't know if you 1st or 2nd or etc.and you therefore don't know if you've bought the item (as in the case of UNABASHED above)

I still don't see the issue? If your first the seller lets you know, if not then you get told its been sold :shrug:

I PM'd first then posted in for sale thread, that's not the point I am making. What I am saying is that the seller is not online so I have no idea if I PM'd him first or not, and the fact that the thread cannot be updated also means there's no way I know if anyone else has posted before me!

TBH guys, Ian is right, unfortunately, you just have to PM and wait. We should have the team around most of the time, but if we're not here you just have to wait. The first thing we usually do when coming online is to check if posts/threads are waiting for approval.

We should have somethig in the pipeline to solve this though :ninja:

TBH guys, Ian is right, unfortunately, you just have to PM and wait. We should have the team around most of the time, but if we're not here you just have to wait. The first thing we usually do when coming online is to check if posts/threads are waiting for approval.

We should have somethig in the pipeline to solve this though :ninja:

Bloody hell :surrender::lol: