Good windscreen cleaning product?

kazman

Does anyone know of a good product for removing dead flies etc from the windscreen? I normally use normal household stuff but it's not that good at removing smaller particles and looks a bit smeary bit anyone has some tips it would be much appreciated!

My rain x just ran out so have got the full piaa stuff, including the glass cleaner for my new car, due to try it out next weekend whn I fit the new wipers. If it's anything like as good as the wipers then it should do a stonking job.

Funny enough Rob, just clayed mine for the first time tonight in prep for tomorrow! Good results! I though I had some flys on the windcreen but in parts it looks like stone chips so need to get it replaced soon.

Jetseal seems to be a good all round product, need to get some at somepoint, seems to work on anything!

meguires professional range glass cleaner or their Last Touch, that is once clayed of course, finally claying windows has caught on, i've been doing it for Ages. :p

as for seal. i use whatever wax i use on the car at the time

Jetseal is a sealant, and not a wax isnt it?

I would have thought it best to clay, then use and glass cleaner, then speed detailer or red mist et al.

meguires professional range glass cleaner or their Last Touch, that is once clayed of course, finally claying windows has caught on, i've been doing it for Ages. :p

as for seal. i use whatever wax i use on the car at the time

Jetseal is a sealant, and not a wax isnt it?

I would have thought it best to clay, then use and glass cleaner, then speed detailer or red mist et al.

Yep, it is a sealant and a darn good one :thumbs:

I treat the windows pretty much the same as the bodywork, apart from using a glass cleaner after the clay :)