Indicator Lamp Comparison with Pics

Beavis

Much prefer the Silvervision Lamp over the silvertecs much brighter imo, though i now hear that they are been discontinued because the police think they are too white :surrender:

viewtopic.php?f=118&t=37705

But thanks to Sarah (Chilli Red) all the same for getting these. :thumbs:

Standard Orange Lamp

DSC_0317-1.jpg

Silvertec Lamp

DSC_0318-1.jpg

Philips Silvervision Lamp

DSC_0076-1.jpg

I have Silvertec on the front and rears and my only gripe with them as I'm sure most will agree is that they aren't that bright especially in daylight

Not the best of pics but left side is silvertec and right is standard

19062010071.jpg

What was the deal with putting amber LEDs in place? Is it something to do with low current consumption so it throws up errors and dont work?

I have got LED's in mine but they arnt normal 350z lights... But IIRC there isnt an issue with putting them in.

I thought there might be some issues with lower current comsumption which meant it triggers an error or they might blink at a different rate

I have got LED's in mine but they arnt normal 350z lights... But IIRC there isnt an issue with putting them in.

I thought there might be some issues with lower current comsumption which meant it triggers an error or they might blink at a different rate

If they are orange and ment to be Indicators I guess they will have the right resistors in :shrug:

If they are orange and ment to be Indicators I guess they will have the right resistors in :shrug:

Hmmmm....Let me hunt on fleabay and I will report back should I purchase! lol

I have a set of the Phillips SilverVision bulbs on the front of my Zed and think they are Brilliant!

They are much brighter than the normal bulbs and IMO are fine in the day and night ...

I wish I'd purchased another set at the time as I want to change my rears soon and don't know which ones to go for now ... I won't be going for the Silvatec's in any case ..

The Silvertecs are ok on the rear but not that good in the front! But in any case they are a very dull amber!

I've ordered some LED T20 Amber bulbs so we await and see the results if people want to wait and see if they are ok to use