Poll: Huskys old wheels...

SunGodRA

Wheel colour opinion... shall I  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Wheel colour opinion... shall I

• Leave as is
    • Paint gloss black (leave polished rim)
    • Paint matt black (leave polished rim)
    • Paint whole wheel gloss black
    • Paint whole wheel matt black

Leave the centres and paint the rim black!! Phantom Styleeee!!

I think matt black / matt dark grey...

Would get the handles done at the same time!!

sungodra.jpg

Mark - while you got your photoshop head on! can you do the rest of the wheel black (behind spoke) and just leave the polished rim - also would be good to see in gloss - cheers fella ;):thumbs:

Voted to leave the lip and paint the spokes black.

As per other thread, take it somewhere good to get them done. Wont be cheap as they will powercoat the wheel and re-do the polished lip before re-laquering the lot. Dont get them to mask and wet paint it, I learnt my lesson with that, finish isnt anywhere near as durable. Spit & Polish or Lepsons will do the job properly, but wont be the cheapest - do it once, do it right ;)

Voted to leave the lip and paint the spokes black.

As per other thread, take it somewhere good to get them done. Wont be cheap as they will powercoat the wheel and re-do the polished lip before re-laquering the lot. Dont get them to mask and wet paint it, I learnt my lesson with that, finish isnt anywhere near as durable. Spit & Polish or Lepsons will do the job properly, but wont be the cheapest - do it once, do it right ;)

Spit and Polish are a stones throw from my office - and they are more expenses than others. Lepsons are near my parents down the coast, and I am going down there today, so might pop in!

Cheers Chris :thumbs:

Just had a quote from Spit and Polish - powdercoat or wet, with polished rim, laquer £291 inc vat :headhurt:

Is that for all 4, inc tyre removal, putting them back on, balancing them again etc? TBH thats not a bad price from them. It will be far far better than any wheel finish you will get from any OEM, better than Volks/Rays etc too. Trust me, find the money and get it done right, they will look amazing ;)

Just had a quote from Spit and Polish - powdercoat or wet, with polished rim, laquer £291 inc vat :headhurt:

Is that for all 4, inc tyre removal, putting them back on, balancing them again etc? TBH thats not a bad price from them. It will be far far better than any wheel finish you will get from any OEM, better than Volks/Rays etc too. Trust me, find the money and get it done right, they will look amazing ;)

Yep - they even swapped my old wheels over for me! I decided to go for gloss black with diamond cut rim - they said it will take a week so once done I will post up pics of the results :yahoo: