Couple of useful differences on JDM but not UK

dcash5

Try washing your headlights while your driving then :p

Then try and find a reason why you would ever want to actually do that haha

Haha true, not something i've ever missed :lol:

Try indicating and changing gear at the same time! :p

My old pulsar import had that, was fantastic for lazy driving, one hand always on the gearstick :lol:

In short JDM's are head and shoulders above their UK counterparts :#1:

Try washing your headlights while your driving then :p

Then try and find a reason why you would ever want to actually do that haha

I did it when not driving and it just soaked my z after all my hard work cleaning it :angry:

Defo a useless feature :lol:

Do you have to engage the Clutch on Uk cars before starting the engine ???

One of my mates was messing about and got in my car, went to start it but nothing happened as he didnt engage clutch....

Its an anti theft device for retards :#1:

JDM FTW :yahoo:

I've been called countless times by garages, valets and the like asking how do they start the car when it's been left with them.... :lol:

Dammit. Wish the UK models would of included some of these options. The dipping of the mirrors when reversing is a great idea. :thumbs:

I heard many moons ago that there is one control unit that does most of these funky things and it was maxed out in the UK car with extra features (such as headlight washers) so that the options in Japan couldnt be added. Dont know how true that is, but it might explain it. :shrug:

Dammit. Wish the UK models would of included some of these options. The dipping of the mirrors when reversing is a great idea. :thumbs:

I heard many moons ago that there is one control unit that does most of these funky things and it was maxed out in the UK car with extra features (such as headlight washers) so that the options in Japan couldnt be added. Dont know how true that is, but it might explain it. :shrug:

Thats pretty much what its about... Alarm on the UK car is a big factor too...

We got 2 12v inputs though ;) .... And no, UK cars dont have the belt tensioner!