Zed and noble

Husky

Finally got a chance to give the zed a complete wash and hard wax :D my mate came round and gave his noble some TLC aswell. got to say both cars looked stunning afterward! only it'd got pretty dark out :blush: took some piccys anyway hope you can see them :blink:

P1030946.jpg

P1030940.jpg

P1030943.jpg

P1030959.jpg

oh and i decided to put extra virgin olive oil on his carbon spoiler :lol:

worked really well actually :p

we did do the accelrate down the slip road comparison and i felt like i was in a bloody corsa :dry: but it was all made worthwhile when he spun out on a roundabout for no reson while going along normal speed, slow motion lazy spin i watched happen in the rear view, Fail :lol::p

:dry: but it was all made worthwhile when he spun out on a roundabout for no reson while going along normal speed, slow motion lazy spin i watched happen in the rear view, Fail :lol::p

:lol: I thought we agreed not to talk about that little incident. Was as hilarious from your view as it was for mine, as soon as I felt it go I just thought "ah... too much tyre shine and cold tyres. Balls."

It was strangely unscary and controlled. The 5 point turn with people waiting at nearby traffic lights was a tad embarassing though :blush:

:dry: but it was all made worthwhile when he spun out on a roundabout for no reson while going along normal speed, slow motion lazy spin i watched happen in the rear view, Fail :lol::p

:lol: I thought we agreed not to talk about that little incident. Was as hilarious from your view as it was for mine, as soon as I felt it go I just thought "ah... too much tyre shine and cold tyres. Balls."

It was strangely unscary and controlled. The 5 point turn with people waiting at nearby traffic lights was a tad embarassing though :blush:

Ive nearly spun out due to too much tyre shine gel too :scare::surrender: That stuff is lethal :lol::lol:

Great pics guys :thumbs:

:p if i had pictures i would have posted them too :teeth:

I do need to put the numberplate LED's in your right :blush: got tons to do at the moment on her

:p if i had pictures i would have posted them too :teeth:

I do need to put the numberplate LED's in your right :blush: got tons to do at the moment on her

Not numberplate LEDs ;)