If when the time comes i take my car to nissan...

bigmike20vt

for mot/service...

Is there any chance if i say i am thinking of replacing with a 370Z in the future i would get one as a courtesy car/test driver

or is that expecting too much?

i know sometimes main dealers do give out cars for weekend test drives.

the last 2 services before i bought were with random garages so i was thinking perhaps a nissan P3 would do no harm for my 1st.

its not for another 10 months ;) i just am curious about my chances of getting a 370Z for a few days ;)

I wasn't even allowed a test drive when I went to Nissan :lol:

Me: while my car is in for service can I take your 370z for a test drive as it would be a likely successor to my current car?

Customer service lady: what?

Me: I said, while my car is in for service can I take your 370z for a test drive as it would be a likely successor to my current car?

Customer service lady: if you put a deposit down you can

Me: I need to put a deposit down to go for a test drive??

Customer service lady: Yes, but you can't drive it, one of the sales reps will be driving.

Me: so I have to pay a deposit to be driven around in it? how about if I sit in it, how much does that cost?

Customer service lady: You can sit in it for free.

Me: that's good then.

**off I todddle to have a sit inside, then return to front desk a minute later**

Me: it's locked?

Customer service lady: yes I know, we keep it locked

Me: can you open it so that I can sit in it

Customer service lady: we only open it whne it goes out for a test drive

Me: call me when car is ready, bye!

:bang:

Well....

My old man owns a GTR... went to WLMG nissan - mill hill.... Phoned up asking to have the 370z as a replacement as hes interested in buying one (not a bullshitter as he owns a GTR) and they didnt like it atall... after lots of going back and fourth we ended up with a nissan murano...

After alot of complaining and arguing they said when you return the 370 you can have take it for a 1 hour test drive... What a hassle... maybe your dealer will be nicer. But if a GTR owner has no luck i doubt 350z owner will?

There a very limited car is regards to numbers so i doult they'll let you test drive one. Most dealers may only have one and that'll be the showroom car. Its not like sytner BMW where they have loads of demo cars people can test drive.

Alex f noble offered me the demo car when mines was in. Unfortunately I couldn't as they could only offer it for a few hours and I needed one for longer. The 370z courtesy car is for gtr customers only in edinburgh. They've got a cube courtesy car aswell.

Well...... I got a 370 for the day when i took my 350 in to have the drop links done under warranty at marshalls in cambridge, was well surprised i didd'nt even ask as i thought it would be a straight NO!

was a lovely car it was top spec so had the rev synchro with flappy paddle , felt alot more agressive than the 350 under acceleration and the traction controll lets a lot more slip when you push it, i find the 350 cuts in to quick. But i can honestly say i wasnt dissapointed to get back in the 350 and the 350 sounds much better in my opinion. obviously i took some pics :teeth:post-5448-135011884955_thumb.jpg

So depending on the dealer you might be lucky if they think there is a possible sale in it for them they might bite :thumbs: . Guess i was just lucky as mine had to go back a while after and obviously i was hoping for a gtr this time but ended up with a note lol

good luck though cant hurt to ask

Dan

My old man owns a GTR... went to WLMG nissan - mill hill.... Phoned up asking to have the 370z as a replacement as hes interested in buying one (not a bullshitter as he owns a GTR) and they didnt like it atall... after lots of going back and fourth we ended up with a nissan murano....

I bet they get people coming in to test drive a 370Z then buying a Murano all the time :lol:

Good luck with the test drive bigmike20vt :thumbs:

I wasn't even allowed a test drive when I went to Nissan :lol:

Me: while my car is in for service can I take your 370z for a test drive as it would be a likely successor to my current car?

Customer service lady: what?

Me: I said, while my car is in for service can I take your 370z for a test drive as it would be a likely successor to my current car?

Customer service lady: if you put a deposit down you can

Me: I need to put a deposit down to go for a test drive??

Customer service lady: Yes, but you can't drive it, one of the sales reps will be driving.

Me: so I have to pay a deposit to be driven around in it? how about if I sit in it, how much does that cost?

Customer service lady: You can sit in it for free.

Me: that's good then.

**off I todddle to have a sit inside, then return to front desk a minute later**

Me: it's locked?

Customer service lady: yes I know, we keep it locked

Me: can you open it so that I can sit in it

Customer service lady: we only open it whne it goes out for a test drive

Me: call me when car is ready, bye!

:bang:

:lol::lol:

idiots