Insrance Quotes

Dicky

Just thought Id feed back this years insurance quotes.

*Quoted for the wife and I to drive

*Bonus protected

*Legal

*Courtesy car

*We each have an SP30

*She had a bump a couple of months ago in her car.

*Were both 59 (but highly intelligent and devastatingly good looking in a wrinkly sort of way)

Prudential (renewal) £488 Excess £500

Direct Line £755 Excess £450

Privilege £571 Excess £400

Saga £458 Excess £500

Budget £454 Excess £500

Sainsbury £463 Excess £500

RAC £424 Excess £520

And the winner---- :thumbs:

More Than £322 Excess £500

NU quoted me £996.26p, that's for the unmodified car (it was quoted whilst getting the Driveaway insurance just incase my cover note didn't turn up).

Anyway, Admiral quoted me £575 but again that was for an unmodified car, they didn't want to know if it was modified (Nismo kit counts as modification, they wouldn't have covered it). Finally got it with Adrian Flux, £750 with Nismo kit, zorst, popcharger and wheels. Not bad considering I am 36, got 9 years NCB and no points.

NU quoted me £996.26p, that's for the unmodified car (it was quoted whilst getting the Driveaway insurance just incase my cover note didn't turn up).

Anyway, Admiral quoted me £575 but again that was for an unmodified car, they didn't want to know if it was modified (Nismo kit counts as modification, they wouldn't have covered it). Finally got it with Adrian Flux, £750 with Nismo kit, zorst, popcharger and wheels. Not bad considering I am 36, got 9 years NCB and no points.

Mine was £548 for GT4, Nismo Kit, popcharger, 26 yrs old and 3yrs NCD and an SP30 :thumbs:

Mine was £548 for GT4, Nismo Kit, popcharger, 26 yrs old and 3yrs NCD and an SP30 :thumbs:

Thats pretty good Sarnie. Who was that with?

Mind you, you got a low premium as no thief will be stupid enough to go joyriding in a loud, proud, fast tin of custard! :boxing:

Thats pretty good Sarnie. Who was that with?

Mind you, you got a low premium as no thief will be stupid enough to go joyriding in a loud, proud, fast tin of custard! :boxing:

RAC mate. Told you before, all colour wars are over after you professed your love of UY previously :teeth: