350Z For Sale! *REDUCED*

cookiemonster

The car is up for sale! Ive had an awesome time with it and its truly an epic ride but the time has come to be sensible as we have just got our second husky from a rescue centre and obviously mine isnt practical and my partners is far to small for two dogs so we need something bigger! The car has got 6 months tax, it has 8 months MOT and FSH with its last one being by Abbey Motorsport.

Heres the spec:

350z GT 2004 (53 reg) Black but vinyl covered white

59,000 Miles 2 previous owners, 1 of which was on here previously

Genuine Veilside front lip

Genuine Nismo side skirts

D1 Spec Throttle controller

Nismo Exhaust

Injen CAI

Japspeed Decats

19" Gunmetal Rota GTR's with vredestein front tyres(7mm) and new Falken 452 on the rear.

Tein Superstreet Coilovers with Tein EDFC (Fitted by Abbey)

Rear L.E.D Lights

I also have some Ichiba rear camber arms that were never fitted and i can throw these in also

And the bad points:

Driver seat leather is cracked on the side you get in and out of, im pretty sure it can be treated as i leather clean it every couple of months and it comes out well after its been done.

The bose has been skipping when cold but fine after 5/10 mins

The vinyl on the front bumper has the odd stone chip but nothing on the paint.

The driver side window needs to be regreased as its sticking.

There is a small mark on the drivers side door where the vinyl has been caught, probably the size of a 5p

There is a small mark on the drivers side door edge where it has caught a wall, not noticable when closed.

Mechanically it is perfect and i havent had any problems since owning it, it pulls strongly and smoothly throughout the gears and is genuinely eye catching in white.

Im looking for £9495 with 6 months tax

Heres a couple of pics but i will put some more up of the points ive outlined

083-1.jpg

088-1.jpg

090-2.jpg

10.5k will be a steal for such a lovely car :scare:

Its more like £11.5 :thumbs: IF i were you i would partout the mods as the car would still sell at £9999 easy:teeth:

Coilies, zorts, rotas , D1, injen and decats will easily fetch over £1.5K :thumbs:

If you don't have the OEM replacement i have a few going cheap ;)

No way dude !!!

You have not long had the new wheels !!

I know I posted a similar post a few weeks back but that was due to what I thought might be a necessity. Not the case any more... I don't think there is a better bang for your buck when it comes to the Zed !!

Just ignore biscuit and his hairdresses car :lol: they are good motors but a step down from the zed in my opinion Im afraid..

Good luck Brother. :thumbs:

Thanks for the responses guys, i know its cheap especially seeing as most of the parts are under 6 months old, dont really fancy breaking it as the work taken to get it to this level would make it demoralising :lol: The price is for forum members only as that way i know its going to get looked after, if it goes on autotrader its going to be more money. :thumbs:

I know what your saying Tarmac, its not like i want to sell the car as its perfect but with the house market as it was a couple of months ago i couldnt say no to the property that came up and i have a feeling the bills may be too much with the car. Fingers crossed i can keep hold of it, but i just wanted some feedback as to if anyone would consider buying it or at least if the price was in the right area it would go pretty quick.

Rich there is no way i could picture myself in an s2000, its just way to pretty ;):lol: Plus i cant stop thinking about that guy in fast and furious driving one :dance: Im suprised you swopped the Zed for one, you seemed pretty happy with it.

Rich there is no way i could picture myself in an s2000, its just way to pretty ;):lol: Plus i cant stop thinking about that guy in fast and furious driving one :dance:

Wasnt it pink and didnt the girl drive it?

:lol:

Hi Mate

Good Luck with the sale, i didnt have much luck on Autotrader at all only guys wanting to swap or part exchange. A progression from the zed can only be something meaner and noisier lol. Im in talks with a guy up north who has a Raven black 1967 mustang Fastback with a 302 V8. Certainly not cheap but mean as hell,

all the best

R :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reponse, espeically waseem :lol: havent been on here for a while. My quote for insurance comes through in the next couple of days so if its the right price im keeping it, if its more then i will speak to the interested parties via PM.

Thanks

Dan

Good luck if you do still have to sell mate. I'm in the same position havin gettin a house when it's ready. Had sweet fa off pistonheads & at the mo there's 8 watchers on eBay. Doubt for one minute anyone will even make me an offer

• 3 weeks later...

Well insurance came through at £900 which is fine, Service at Abbey went well with nothing that i didnt already know needing to be fixed. So 4 new tyres, fixed Nismo y pipe, 6 months tax and fitted the cats for the MOT means im within budget! :clap: Then to order new discs all round next month and i can finally afford to do some more mods! :D

Mods please lock the thread for at least another year! :lol:

• 4 months later...