Heylp! Zed Check Urgently Needed Hounslow

paulie

Wow! You went for the kill and bought the car?? I'm in the same position as you lol but I wanted to see the car just to satisfy myself that is what I am parting my cash with!

The funny thing is you coming from Glasgow to South whereas I am the otherway round and taking a flight to Glasgow!!!

Seems like a good example and its nothing you couldn't sort out yourself :thumbs:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats :yahoo:

Think we have all just read why this is a great forum/club.

I second that..... Neilp and Cragus have inspected a car on my behalf in Glasgow and even assisted me with the logistics of it all to help me get around :thumbs:

I dont think this level of help could be mirrored by many other forums!

There are a lot of badly described zeds for sale and I think its always great to have a member check them out first if distance is an issue. :)

I am always amazed at how helpful the members on here are. :clap:

It helps with someone looking at it that actually own a Z too or know what to look for :) well done forum members, think we should get free BBK's and wheels... :blush:;)

thanks gizmo btw! cant wait to see this paulie, youll end up buying the full nismo kit for it...

yes mate the lmgt4's are expensive and very hard to keep in good condition.. mines are due a refurb but these ones look in pretty good shape.

Jays got an automatic btw if your interested in the ins and outs of it. Glad you got this before fitting the nismo wing to the old one lol.

Good Luck with everything tomorrow! B):thumbs:

I just have one which is going tomorrow :wave: and getting the custard :yahoo: (part exchange) though it was so close to having nismo spoiler and gloss black wheels..

Need to get Mr Paulie's head round fitting stereo :lol: - Neil he'll probably be in touch :bang:

I just have one which is going tomorrow :wave: and getting the custard :yahoo: (part exchange) though it was so close to having nismo spoiler and gloss black wheels..

Need to get Mr Paulie's head round fitting stereo :lol: - Neil he'll probably be in touch :bang:

LOL How strange Part exchaging a zed for a zed! Be a nice looooong drive back up for you!

That is what I may be dreading potentially tomorrow as I will be heading up to your neck of the woods to see a Zed tomorrow!

LOL How strange Part exchaging a zed for a zed! Be a nice looooong drive back up for you!

That is what I may be dreading potentially tomorrow as I will be heading up to your neck of the woods to see a Zed tomorrow!

Giz - I picked my zed up a year ago yesterday from Southend in Essex - and drove her all the way back to Fife.

I can remember feeling a wee bit wary of my first experience in the RWD zed being a 500mile trip :blink: but it was great fun :drive1

NJOY!!

Giz - I picked my zed up a year ago yesterday from Southend in Essex - and drove her all the way back to Fife.

I can remember feeling a wee bit wary of my first experience in the RWD zed being a 500mile trip :blink: but it was great fun :drive1

NJOY!!

Just how long did a 500Mile trip take you??

The RWD is not an issue for me as my S2000 was RWD. I've just never driven for that kind of distance of period of time! Google worked it to be at least a 6.5 hr journey!

Well guys and gals, my new baby has landed in Scotland :yahoo::yahoo: can't tell you how delighted we both are with it - General Custard is its name - Vicky called it custard so I just kept thinking General Custard so there you go.

Anyway, the garage where I bought car were very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with - met me half way with the car - so we met in Manchester, Lymm Services. I was feeling a bit sad about my own one going and there may have been a wee tear working its way but then..... I seen this marvel coming round the corner and well bye bye growly (my nickname for that zed) see ya! :wave: and then I ran towards my new love B)B)

Couple of pics below but of course I haven't washed, polished or waxed the general yet and needs a few bits sorted and of course the nismo spoiler put on and then will it be truly magnificant - oh and of course now going to read Jays special thread for me for lots more ideas.

Thanks to everyone for your help - Josh your an absolute star for going to check this zed out for me - and I'm sure you'll see me buzzing about very very soon

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

A great result, well done to all involved and its nice to see a dealer who is prepared to help out a bit. :thumbs:

This may well be replicated again tomorrow with my potential purchase! And hopefully catch a few of you guys in the neck of the wood while the opportunity is there to say hello!