Is it a 313????

tony182627

Brand new member, buying Z soon.

I need help. Can a 313 be the old shape bonnet, not the one with the bulge.

Some bloke in Cardiff has posted an ad on Auto trader - 07, Azure Blue, 20k, £16,395 (see attached jpg). He says that Cardiff Nissan sold him the car as a 313bhp and he has receipts with this on. I thought that 313's had the bigger bonnet? Also am I correct in thinking that the 313 has 2 air intake filters either side of the engine compartment, and 300 doesn't.

Tony

Defo the 296 model not 313! Bang him down on price and if you like i can do an HPI check for you for free because i have like 3 free checks as i bought a multi hpi package!

With your luck that was a good idea. :lol:

You telling me!

In the end going with a dealer was the best way to go xD, Safe and a 1 year warranty!

You won't regret buying the 313 and Night Blue is the best colour( unbiased off course) :p

don't just look at Nissan though a few of them are finding their way onto the car supermarkets try the car people for example .

You won't regret buying the 313 and Night Blue is the best colour( unbiased off course) :p

don't just look at Nissan though a few of them are finding their way onto the car supermarkets try the car people for example .

I agree with not just looking at Nissan, but I have only seen night blue for sale at dealers. They seem to be quite rare as private sales.

I agree with not just looking at Nissan, but I have only seen night blue for sale at dealers. They seem to be quite rare as private sales.

Your right mate. When I looked for mine it was only 1 of 2 for sale in the whole country. It was still a rare colour towards the end shame they ditched it but sneakily they sell a Twilight blue on the rest of the range that looks almost identical?

Well good luck with your search.