Future 350z owner (hopefully!)

Hi all,

Just thought I would pop in, say hi and introduce myself.

Been tryig to get my girlfriend to part ex her 2001 celica in for so ething more fin for a while, but her love for her car coupled with her not liking anything I suggest has proved difficult!

Spotted a azure blue zed for sale locally and we to have a quick look and she fell in love before she actually knew what it was!

She likes the blue and the black and can't decide, I've seen a Black gt4 up for grabs near my parents house so hopefully get so see that Saturday morning.

Quick question though, she is really worried that she will fork out for the car and constantly worry about where she parks it as it will be our only car and we will use it every day for her comute to work and shoppig and things like that. Do any of you have problems with car park dings or anything like that or is it just a case of watching who you park next to?

Anyway, cheers for reading!

Michael.

Won't get dinged any more than any other car mate. Just avoid parking next to cars that are wrecked that the owners don't give a @*!# about.

P.S Buy an Azure one mate, only gays and gangsters buy black cars! (kidding guys :scare: )

Welcome.............just don't park,keep driving.

:welcome:

Try and occupy at least 3 spaces diagonally! ;):lol:

You must have seen Shires parking in Wales. :) (goes away to hide)

Welcome to the forum. As the others have already said, park away from the hordes. Also pick and end park if you/she can. You very quickly get to know where the wider parks are. Keeping in mind you need extra width to get in and out as our doors are long. Also folding the wing mirrors in helps, if someone actually notices, they may think, :lol: oh, lets not ding this car.