Z-Store Still Trading?

MattG

Unless he provides valid tracking details that state the items have been delivered, you should both win your paypal claims :)

Thanks for the info Sarnie. :) I expect he will ignore Paypal like he's been ignoring us so hopefully it will just be a matter of waiting 30 days and then getting the payout. I'm getting quite good at waiting now... :dry:

As Cragus said, I'll be sticking with ZMANALEX and Chilli Red for my parts from now on. :thumbs: Even if they aren't always the cheapest (although they usually are) it's worth paying a little extra for the flawless service.

I'm in a similar situation (I was the person who had talked to Cragus about another non-delivery)

Payment taken for a Cosworth panel filter on 18th April.

About 3 weeks later and no sign of it I called Gaz. Apparently it was on back order, although the money was taken up front and there was no mention of this on the website.

After a couple of phone calls to find out what was going on he "looked up the system" and informed me that it was sent on 20th May. Still no sign of it.

That's 32 days to send the item and a further 17 days awaiting delivery. I paid via Paypal on my credit card. Cost was £35 (incl delivery) so not the end of the world but is there any way I can claim this back?

Bit of an impulse buy while surfing the net - Alex I'll be calling you in future ;)

Chris

I'm in a similar situation is there any way I can claim this back?

How did you pay? If paypal look up the transaction and try to dispute it in the resolution centre - think you have to do this within 45 days though. If credit card you should be protected. Otherwise small claims I imagine...

Hopefully Gaz will respond to people regarding his behaviour soon. If there was a reason why things were being delayed then fair enough - be honest and dont feed people bull though...

I'm in a similar situation (I was the person who had talked to Cragus about another non-delivery)

Payment taken for a Cosworth panel filter on 18th April.

About 3 weeks later and no sign of it I called Gaz. Apparently it was on back order, although the money was taken up front and there was no mention of this on the website.

After a couple of phone calls to find out what was going on he "looked up the system" and informed me that it was sent on 20th May. Still no sign of it.

That's 32 days to send the item and a further 17 days awaiting delivery. I paid via Paypal on my credit card. Cost was £35 (incl delivery) so not the end of the world but is there any way I can claim this back?

Bit of an impulse buy while surfing the net - Alex I'll be calling you in future ;)

Chris

If you ultimately used credit card, then contact them, they have the right to pull your money back if you haven't received goods. They will ask you to complete a form and you can fax it back to them or send it. They then pull the money back, credit your credit card and then after they have done that ask the seller/recipient of the funds why they took them. If they can prove beyond doubt that you received said items they then take it back off you and give it back to the supplier. I know this is fact as I have done it myself recently. It took about two weeks to get my money back.

PLEASE NOTE:- I do not trade like this, I only take your money once I have actually got the item in my hand and packed it up ready to post. I know most of you realise this, but still feel I need to reitterate it. I wish I could help you but I can't and I am confident having paid by credit card/paypal your money will be refunded.

Sarah :(

i think we all trust you sarah, your well established throughout the forum and no-one has a bad word to say about you. thankfully i never ordered from z-store which i was going to and just in the nick of time your site came online and i managed to get the item from you.. cheers sarah :thumbs:

ach nothing big mate, just nismo oil filter... been trying to hunt one down for a while now.

nissan are doing the service for me muchos cheap as long as i supply filter and oil

I cancelled an order with Gaz after being told the parts were in short supply and waiting on delivery, this was after I'd waited a couple of weeks with no word from him mentioning there would be a delay. I then waited another 3 weeks for the refund to my paypal account (was out the country for 2 weeks) before contacting him again. He does actually answer his mobile when I've called, and the last time he actually advised me to file a paypal claim against him as there has been some fraudulent activity on the account and this would be the quickest way to get a refund.

In total contrast, I put an order in with Sarah, got the items cheaper, and delivered as fast as the royal mail could manage! Top service :thumbs:

Right, as posts are being made on other online locations such as facebook, but no answers are being given here, then the team are left with no choice to take action in order to safeguard our members.

We would advise that no further orders be placed with this trader at this time. The trader will not be banned from these boards, as there still needs to be a channel of communication left open to resolve the current outstanding issues.

A full announcement will be made shortly and the appropriate changes made to the traders section.

To the trader: please understand we are having to take this action due to the number of reports of a similar nature made by mmbers of this club, and the lack of answers and resolutions to these.

Can I ask that this thread now be reserved for those directly involved with any outstanding issues and the trader in question.

Regards,

350Z-uk.com team.

the last time he actually advised me to file a paypal claim against him as there has been some fraudulent activity on the account and this would be the quickest way to get a refund.

This a very serious warning sign of what may be happening. I would hazard a guess that Gaz has taken payment for items and now doesn't have the money to fulfil the orders. To advise someone to open up a dispute against them is very dodgy ground. When someone opens up a dispute against you it puts your paypal account into a negative situation until the situation is resolved. If it's not resolved the buyer gets their money back and then Paypal try to reimburse the account using card details provided by the seller, which if there is no funds available cannot happen. Its like Gaz wants people to get the money back but without giving it himself and would rather have Paypal chase him for the money, than forum members................it just seems odd for someone who has been an established trader to just drop off the radar like this..... :surrender:

the last time he actually advised me to file a paypal claim against him as there has been some fraudulent activity on the account and this would be the quickest way to get a refund.

This a very serious warning sign of what may be happening. I would hazard a guess that Gaz has taken payment for items and now doesn't have the money to fulfil the orders. To advise someone to open up a dispute against them is very dodgy ground. When someone opens up a dispute against you it puts your paypal account into a negative situation until the situation is resolved. If it's not resolved the buyer gets their money back and then Paypal try to reimburse the account using card details provided by the seller, which if there is no funds available cannot happen. Its like Gaz wants people to get the money back but without giving it himself and would rather have Paypal chase him for the money, than forum members................it just seems odd for someone who has been an established trader to just drop off the radar like this..... :surrender:

Odd, but certainly no surprise.

As soon I registered the dispute it got escalated straight away to a claim. It did strike me as if he's lost control of the situation. Thankfully I haven't lost much money, but its still a little annoying...

I am sure others will have had a similar email today but for those who haven't I got an email today saying...

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favour. We were able to recover 82.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five working days for this adjustment to be posted.

Good for me as I have been bumped enough this year but Gaz,- poor show!!!

No idea whats going on but not pleased how you have treated me or your other customers and will certainly not be using you or recommending you to anyone in future :thumbdown: .

:yahoo: Woo hoo, got my refund from Paypal! :yahoo:

Just hoping Sarah can sort out a GB on these badges now so I can finish my car off. :)

I will make some calls and put out some emails to the US tonight and see what I can do. Glad you are all getting refunds now, thats really good news :)