The wall had to have it!!!!!!!!

Zugara

Just got outta the shower and happened to hear 2 kids outside, looked out of the window to see the little chunts kicking their football

into the front of my zed. :evil::evil: Did i see red or what :rant:

So fricking angry, on my way down to tell them to bugger off the wall got the brunt of my anger.. now i got a hole to repair!!!

Burst outta the front door and told them in no uncertain term to go forth and multiple, what worse its my neighbours kids..... and the father is a tw4t.

Just waiting for a knock on the door for a bit of ruftty tuffty..... bring it onnnnnn :bang::bang:

If the wall with the hole in it is solid brick/blockwork, then I wouldn't worry too much about any fracas with the parent :boxing:

If it's paramount or plasterboard then ......

........get running :surrender:

If the wall with the hole in it is solid brick/blockwork, then I wouldn't worry too much about any fracas with the parent :boxing:

Well its 2 sheet 12mm plasterboard, but managed too crack the stud wood work so much so it has pushed out the other side as well. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :scare:

Still better than the kids faces. :lol:

Well its 2 sheet 12mm plasterboard, but managed too crack the stud wood work so much so it has pushed out the other side as well. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :scare:

Still better than the kids faces. :lol:

True and as for the repair .. just buy a couple of pictures and hang them over the holes ........ jobsagudun :lol:

i think what you did was right, hopefully you scared them unuff to not do it again, however if they are proper lil shits they mite get bord and do it again to get a reaction? hope they dont do it again tho :evil:

I heard smashing outside last night at the gf's house and rushed outside fearing my zed was being broken into, I found a gang of kids smashing old slates up. As I was read and expecting the worse I didn't really know how to react to in a very macho way told them all to 'toddle off' - not entirely sure where that harshest of insults came from! :lol::lol:

I heard smashing outside last night at the gf's house and rushed outside fearing my zed was being broken into, I found a gang of kids smashing old slates up. As I was read and expecting the worse I didn't really know how to react to in a very macho way told them all to 'toddle off' - not entirely sure where that harshest of insults came from! :lol::lol:

Toddle off you little rapscallions before I give you a jolly good thrashin. :lol:

Toddle off you little rapscallions before I give you a jolly good thrashin. :lol:

I went Dickens on there ass! :lol: