Been lurking for a while - but ..... UPDATE !

Welll i've just GONE AND DONE IT !!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My local dealer was able to haggle with the guys down in Birmingham and were able to get the 54 Azure with Nismo kit up here for me and kept my trade-in price for my car the SAME !!!??? That one is still baffling me - as most of the time dealers will give one price for your car based on one vehicle and if you decide on a cheaper car then they will give you an offer of much less on your car etc. etc.

Anyway it's costing me hardly anything to go from my brick to a new (to me) Z and i won't have to travel to pick it up - plenty of driving to be done anyway once i get my hands on it up in the Highlands ! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::teeth::teeth:

Probably be about 2 weeks for them to get it here .. now officially THE longest two weeks in history !!!! :wacko:

So .. the next Scottish meet - when's that then !?

Well that is fantastic news!

I've got a kind offer.... how about I go pick it up for you from Brum and then drive it all the way up to bonnie Scotland for ya?

I'll even wash it on the way! ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And mine mate! And dont worry your not prying at all. Im moving just outside Falkirk, town called Larbert!

Commuting via train to Glasgow in morning, and my Z will be my toy/reward! :) Keep the miles relatively down :D

That will be 2 Zs in Larbert then - that's where I live so I'll probably see you on the train!

Well that is fantastic news!

I've got a kind offer.... how about I go pick it up for you from Brum and then drive it all the way up to bonnie Scotland for ya?

I'll even wash it on the way! ;)

Jacko i'd love to let you do me that very kind favour :D but it's already being organised to getting put on a big shiny truck and winding it's way up here all by itself :p:yahoo::thumbs:

But you're more than welcome to come up and wash it for me any time you like - that is if you'll ever be able to find any dirt within a 4 mile radius of my new baby once i get my hands on it :teeth:

But a serious idea now chaps lets organise some sort of meet half way between everyone south of the border and all of us 'oop north'

Ooooh i just realised i was being quite chauvanistic by saying 'chaps' but actually i haven't read any posts yet from ladies ... as an aside ... any ideas how many girls drive 350Z's !?!? I would stab a guess that there's not as many as there are driving AUDI TT's and most recently RX8's :p

When I bought my first zed I traveled from brum down to stansted to buy it and had agreed a px price on my old car. What I was after was very specific and as long as the zed was in good condition, I was going to buy.

How strange, I drove from Brum to Stansted 2 weeks ago to pick up my first Zed!! :D

So thats two GT4's in Brum :thumbs: Where abouts in brum are ya?

Im Solihull way Sarnie. Saw another Kuro GT4 around here a couple of weeks ago, probably just passing through.

Congrats to Burgershot BTW, you have a cracking Zed :thumbs:

Cheers guys - can't wait !!!!! :yahoo::thumbs::teeth:

Here's the only picture i've seen of it so far - it's from the advert they had on the website ...

and i spoke to one of the guys down at the dealers in Brum who i got it from and he told me that it's got the GT pack AND SatNav and the wheels and tyresare brand spanking new as the guy who sold it to them took his own wheels off and put them on his new Black Z leaving the new ones from his black Z to get put straight onto my Azure (if you know what i mean :wacko: ).. BONUS !!!!

Cheers guys - can't wait !!!!! :yahoo::thumbs::teeth:

Here's the only picture i've seen of it so far - it's from the advert they had on the website ...

and i spoke to one of the guys down at the dealers in Brum who i got it from and he told me that it's got the GT pack AND SatNav and the wheels and tyresare brand spanking new as the guy who sold it to them took his own wheels off and put them on his new Black Z leaving the new ones from his black Z to get put straight onto my Azure (if you know what i mean :wacko: ).. BONUS !!!!

Result! :thumbs:

Helps me see what mine would look like if I bothered to put the Nismo kit on it! ;)

When I bought my first zed I traveled from brum down to stansted to buy it and had agreed a px price on my old car. What I was after was very specific and as long as the zed was in good condition, I was going to buy.

How strange, I drove from Brum to Stansted 2 weeks ago to pick up my first Zed!! :D

So thats two GT4's in Brum :thumbs: Where abouts in brum are ya?

Im Solihull way Sarnie. Saw another Kuro GT4 around here a couple of weeks ago, probably just passing through.

Congrats to Burgershot BTW, you have a cracking Zed :thumbs:

Nice one mate, I'm in Coleshill!!!!!

One thing i probably have been neglecting to mention was what my lovely wife has been thinking about all this ... but i'm glad to asy that after two bottles of Friday night wine i have 'fessed up to my/our most recent purchase .... and she thinks it's COOL !!!! :teeth::yahoo:

My god i'm just realising that this place is slowly turning into a motorists confessional box for me !

Oh FGS .. why is it not two weeks later ALREADY YET !!!!???