Black 350Z GT with Rays Alloy Wheels

mike89

Hello,

I joined a couple of months ago and have enjoyed researching the forum, some great tips etc.

I thought I would put up a wanted post as I have recently had bad experiences with sellers, private and trade and ending up not buying.

I am looking for a 2003 or 2004 model, as my budget is £10500.

If anyone has for sale or knows of one for sale that is described above I would be delighted to hear from you.

I am not fussy with the interior colour, but the car MUST have service history and an MOT.

Cheers! :D

Cheers guys. Picked up a mint black gt with rays and tan leather for 11k. Had full Nissan service history with 44k on the clock. Thought it was a gd deal?

Nice One :thumbs: ...................................

:worthless:

:D

Cheers guys. Picked up a mint black gt with rays and tan leather for 11k. Had full Nissan service history with 44k on the clock. Thought it was a gd deal?

Congratulations, Now get yourself into the detailing section and start reading. :lol:

nice one mate! im now thinking about going back to a Z! same kind of budget and GT/rays requirements, also in black, maybe blue. and same mileage or thereabouts too!

where did you buy, a garage?

No travelled down to Leeds to buy it privately. Guy was a brilliant seller. If it was form a garage it would probably have bn £13k+

Im in Glasgow and the prices are way over the odds for Z's here. and to be honest there is a lack of them about. I was being rather fussy with what i wanted though!