Nearly mopped up by orange zed in selby today !!

Mitch

Reports just in tell of a disturbing occurrence earlier today when an elderly woman was taking her daily arthritis walk..

funny_granny.jpg

when a car came round the corner at a reported 3mph, of course to the elderly woman this was too much and she complains "he was going that fast I didn't get chance to get his reg number". Of course police at the scene suspected her ageing eyesight for this and this reporter has unearthed shocking evidence of her real age.

lighting-a-cigarette-off-a-100-candle-funny-old-la.jpg

Clearly these kinds of incidents can only become more frequent as we allow the infirm to roam free. Amazingly the woman believes she was in the right in this incident, the police issued a caution and let her on her way. The scene here shows the aftermath of her attempt, fortunately no one was hurt in this most frustrating of events to the younger motorist.

article-1045177-024A861900000578-953_468x464.jpg

Husky you bad dog ...I told you not to post those pictures you took of our lass !!

or is that a mutual friend at her 100th b'day party recently ? :p

no no, definitely not nix, i did however get some real snaps from it though. sorry to some where im about to spoil the illusion that shes not actually 100 :blush:

yone_minagawa.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I have just pmsl n yes husky I 2nd that your a nutta but love it :teeth: ps you've got my age wrong I'm not 100 till nov n hope you guys are gona splash out on a dam good boogie party for this old gimmer :thumbs::yahoo::lol:

are you saying that, if selby dissapeared no one would care! :scare: thats horrible, think of the little selbytons with their little pets and little gardens, all the tiny people that would be wiped out!

why do i now think of selby like this? :blink:

model-village-2_680571a.jpg