Anyone know this JDM Chilli?

Digsy

17" alloys and no brembo brakes (not that it'll mater) but that could explain the lower price thats a base model from Japan... its all easily changeable and if you're into modding it's nothing to think about... BUY :D for 5k you'd get a awesome looking car (instead of getting a standard gt4...)

:thumbs:

FYI and not there are no photos of the engine bay... wonder why...

77777.jpg

go and have a look at it, want to know what that orange button is and also whats to the left of the TCS button! Notice that it has a green key yoke so possibly an alarm installed? there was something else I was thinking about... can't remember to much wino... mmm don't forget this might cost more in annual road tax... :D

There was a guy from Southampton who had a Chilli JDM who tried to sell it on here a few times but kept saying that the the car had changed since the pics he had posted but never ever actually posted the updated pics........that as good as I can do for JDM Chilli's I'm afraid....

77777.jpg

go and have a look at it, want to know what that orange button is and also whats to the left of the TCS button!

All Jap imports don't have foglights, so it would most likely be the switch for that, since they get fitted over here as part of the SVA testing

77777.jpg

go and have a look at it, want to know what that orange button is and also whats to the left of the TCS button!

All Jap imports don't have foglights, so it would most likely be the switch for that, since they get fitted over here as part of the SVA testing

makes sence dont have that on mine...

• 2 weeks later...