REVERSING LIGHT FUN

PKAT

Hello peeps. It's been a @*!# day, to be fair.

First, I'm sitting here on the sofa, happily watching the GP when a noise starts from my chimney. An hour later and I have Transco around, the RSPCA and possibly TV cameras waiting to see the indignant bedraggled pigeon appear, then disappear but not before leaving a ton of soot in my lounge.

Deep Joy.

I then go out (and am late, so stressed) to get something before the shops shut. To cut a long story short, when I got home, I realise that my indicator/reversing light on the offside has been freed from its housing and although working is an inch inside the body.

Cant' find any way of getting at it to push it back to where it should live.

Help!!

Exact same thing happened ot me a few months ago. Some kind soul will have given you a knock while parking and the clips that hold the indicator in place will have snapped. That's snapped of the inside of the bumper so if you take it to Nissan they will tell you you need a new bumper! (That's what they told me :surrender: ). Anyway I just took it to a local bodyshop and they bonded it back on, but I did need a new indicator cluster as well so cost me about £200 all in to get fixed.

tis true people, it's been knocked and the clip is broken.

tis also true that I'm not going to buy a new bumper! Only just had a new one from being rear ended!! aarrgghh...

Anyway. I guess its not a grab from underneath or from inside job, but bumper off job. Anyone know a decent bodyshop place in Portsmouth???

RESULT!!

woohoo!!

Found a chappie not far from my work who managed to make two brackets for the light (coz old ones had broken) and also fix crack and reshape.

£50!!

did a great job too and cleaned her!!

happy teddy :)))))))

He's also gonna give me a price for my stone chips...

I know!!!

The guy there is a gem...

I'm working all weekend...it is this weekend isn't it? If is I can't. Am doing data stuff for go live and its a wee bit manic...