PROM NIGHT !!!

MAXlMUS

Guys,

I was asked a couple of weeks ago to take a friends son to his prom in my Z....and agreed.

Most fun I`ve had in ages...out of all the cars there (limmos,jeeps,buses,tractors,fire engines....yes a bloody fire engine!). My car got the most looks and admiration running up and down in front of the school.

I was loving every minute of it....the guy I was driving to the prom was speechless at the looks we were getting (especially the girlies who he had an eye on).

All in all the Z was one of the best looking cars there,,,,but above all the the sound of that beautiful exhaust turned heads everywhere we went.

Goddamn I feel like a big kid.

Max

I only thought it was chavs that went outside the schools to impress kids? :p:blush:

i'm the teacher :blush:

i don't burn up and down the school :lol:

Yeah but its always a good talking point - the amount of wee sh*te's I deal with... their attitude soon changes when they see the car :lol:

I only thought it was chavs that went outside the schools to impress kids? :p:blush:

i'm the teacher :blush:

i don't burn up and down the school :lol:

Yeah but its always a good talking point - the amount of wee sh*te's I deal with... their attitude soon changes when they see the car :lol:

yeah makes a big difference

When my eldest had his prom he wanted to go in my 260Z but the insurance wouldn't let him so I drove the car to the end of the venues drive, went home in his car and let him drive up to the building, other way round at the end of the evening. He was so chuffed.

I live very near an academy so the car gets a lot of admiring glances if I'm turning in or out my street at school times.

My boss takes great delight in telling folk at work I bought a house near a school! He's just jealous..... :lol::lol: