Now this is how to clean your Zed.....

alilongden

Guys,

I have been thinking of having my Zed professionally detailed since i bought it back in november. The nice weather made my mind up and i decided to use a company called deep-shine who operate around the lincoln area.

All i can say is WOW... The finish Adi gave to my car was simply amazing. My car was already quite 'clean' but i never knew what true perfection looks like.

He forwarded me this link, its a step by step blow of what he did on the car. http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10647

If anyone is thinking of pampering their Zed i would highly recommend this guy, he works like an animal!!! He will come to you also!

Enjoy the photos..... B)

Guys,

I have been thinking of having my Zed professionally detailed since i bought it back in november. The nice weather made my mind up and i decided to use a company called deep-shine who operate around the lincoln area.

All i can say is WOW... The finish Adi gave to my car was simply amazing. My car was already quite 'clean' but i never knew what true perfection looks like.

He forwarded me this link, its a step by step blow of what he did on the car. http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10647

If anyone is thinking of pampering their Zed i would highly recommend this guy, he works like an animal!!! He will come to you also!

Enjoy the photos..... B)

:evil: that car wasnt that diiirty to start with :D Very good writeup, how long did this take? (might have missed it)

Something that I might treat my car to one day... :dance: