MiamiGT Group Buy

buds

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRICES FOR KINETIX HI-FLOW CATS!!!

Just had email from Paul and the prices are in for 7 sets of Kinetix Cats.

$475 Delivered to your door.

So using my rates, which today is at 1.89, that equals £251 delivered to UK. Could those people who have expressed an interest in the cats please either let me know on here, or via pm if they want in on this price?

Aaron

If that price includes everything i.e inc duty & delivery, then I'm in!! :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
So, any update yet on a final price for the Nismo Exhaust. I would be very interested...

(Or did I miss the whole gb thing now>?)

still on I think??

I think its still on, as in, there are people willing to buy a Nismo zorst but I don't think anyone is actually doing anything to source them :wacko:

My main concern with exhausts is the sound they make, and not the amount of dB.

Actually making everything louder gets more people (who are not into it) complaining, and this indirectly makes legal noise regulations more severe every year. The best example can be found in motorcycling where lots of people replace there exhaust.

Actually making everything louder gets more people (who are not into it) complaining, and this indirectly makes legal noise regulations more severe every year. The best example can be found in motorcycling where lots of people replace there exhaust.

very subjective quality of noise ...not something you can be quantative about..Nismo has a nice "rasp" to it..(like ripping calico !! :teeth: )

That's exactly why I bought the NISMO not some cheaper substitute that looked like a dustbin. ;)

then you want to buy cheapo wheels???? :p

cos the cheapo ones look 10 times better than those Nismo cart wheels everyone raves about :thumbs:

That's exactly why I bought the NISMO not some cheaper substitute that looked like a dustbin. ;)

cos the cheapo ones look 10 times better than those Nismo cart wheels everyone raves about :thumbs:

well then be consistent ffs!

first you say you want the Nismo exhaust coz it's a proper exhaust, great quality etc, then go cheapo wheels just cos they look good? :fool::doh:

well then be consistent ffs!

first you say you want the Nismo exhaust coz it's a proper exhaust, great quality etc, then go cheapo wheels just cos they look good? :fool::doh:

I'm consistently never consistent :p I only put the Nismo exhaust on because it was cheap :thumbs::teeth:B)