MiamiGT Group Buy

buds

if anybody wants some 18" rims these S/H items are on Ebay now up for grabs...I have seen these wheels as I bought a Zed front bumper from the seller and they are as descibed in superb condition.

May come for a bargain price as he has had them for sale on a couple of previous occasions

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-Alloy ... dZViewItem

omfg Tim please don't advertise these and please nobody be stupid enough to buy them :dry:

dont you like em Liam/s ?... there OK for someone with a JDM with 17" wheels that want a bargain upgrade ;) you UK owners are sooooo picky / read that as having money to burn.....:p

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anybody wants some 18" rims these S/H items are on Ebay now up for grabs...I have seen these wheels as I bought a Zed front bumper from the seller and they are as descibed in superb condition.

May come for a bargain price as he has had them for sale on a couple of previous occasions

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-Alloy ... dZViewItem

omfg Tim please don't advertise these and please nobody be stupid enough to buy them :dry:

dont you like em Liam/s ?... there OK for someone with a JDM with 17" wheels that want a bargain upgrade ;) you UK owners are sooooo picky / read that as having money to burn.....:p

/ taste......

Anyone know whats happening with the Kinetix high flow cats group buy?? If its not happening with Miami GT maybe we should just do it ourselves from Kinetix?

Anyone.....:boxing:

doesnt look like it's happening??? kinetix have reduced the retail price recently as well.. may be quicker just to order one from them direct?

I've been waiting 2 months now for a CF rad plate to arrive from Miami-GT :scare: :scare:

The item would have been shipped early September. I investigated near the end of September what happened as I still didn't receive anything. I got a reply that it should have been received already and he would get back to me with a tracking number....

I've send an email beginning of this month to get the tracking number, still no reply....

Hey chaps, ok you have 3 ways to erradicate or reduce duty

1) Ship as personal effects, hence no invoice ship through a mover not a forwarder, have to complete aformforcustoms this end after you agent has cleared it and send it to customs, but in reality you don't have to bother, I moved a number of Plasmas and anout 70 mobile phones out of Hong Kong and never got rumbled. It is a tad dodgy though

2) Use a decent forwarder with a Ertz and a good knowledge of Commodity codes. Every item in the world( literally) has its own code, however different duty codes apply to different products and some are duty free,hence you just need a broker who will apply the (in)correct code, this goes on all the timeand is not technically illegal and is essentially untraceable.

3)Use your own forwarder, and get them to cut yourinvoice for you + use stage 2, this means thatyou can under value you products, hence reduce your VAT and pay no duty.

There are many factors that determine what you pay but the generally are

US Zip Code

Shippers Margin (go direct to forwarder loose this)

UK Postcode (collect where you can)

Weight

Cubic Volume

Air or Sea Freight

It would always make senseas well if your buying from the states to tell everyone elseand see who else is shipping as this will also reduce your costs as long as yu arebuying from the same place.