Colleagues new car.

Cheesypuff

A freind who works for my family business just bought this bad boy, sounds awsome but driving home in the zed I felt slightly less of a man.

List of mods is huge and I cant remember half of them but insuring it is proving a nightmare for him.

Sorry for poor pics, taken on phone.

A freind who works for my family business just bought this bad boy, sounds awsome but driving home in the zed I felt slightly less of a man.

List of mods is huge and I cant remember half of them but insuring it is proving a nightmare for him.

Can I come work for your family business?

A few people have said that as he also has a brand new Repsol fireblade, but then he has had the sense not to get married or have kids!

A few people have said that as he also has a brand new Repsol fireblade, but then he has had the sense not to get married or have kids!

Where do I send my CV? :p

Is it the AC dominator edition? I was so close to having one of these before the zed but the left hand drive thing put me off. Couldn't justify the £5000 conversion to right hand drive :scare: Awesome looking thing tho B)

Is it the AC dominator edition? I was so close to having one of these before the zed but the left hand drive thing put me off. Couldn't justify the £5000 conversion to right hand drive :scare: Awesome looking thing tho B)

Couldnt say for sure as I dont know enough about them. It is left hand drive though but thats what he likes, even going as far as previously importing a Cooper S and Fiesta 1.6 both in lhd!

very cool

mustang was top of my list before i got my z.

couldnt afford a roush one though, so looked at other options, found something that could go round corners and looked and sounded great and fell in love....

so i have my zed...

next car, bout 3/4 years is a roush mustang or a gtr.

see how i do at college i guess.