busy couple of days of mods and cleaning

sketch

finally decided to pull my finger out and fit all the mods i had accumulated over the last couple of months

friday: after work i decided to fit my lowering springs, all went on easy with no hastle so decided to carry on and fitted mt new y-pipe (thanks paul) and whilst i was at it put my top speed resonated decats on too, made a huge differance and love the chage in noise its made, feels like a new car to drive now love it.

P1000933.jpg

P1000919.jpg

P1000934.jpg

P1000932.jpg

P1000921.jpg

saturday: I decided my car needed a major clean inside and out, so spent a couple of hours cleaning her thoroughly, then thought what else could i do... so i tinted the reverse and fog lamp covers so the cars symetrical, also spend a good couple of hours getting all the winter gunk off my exhaust so its shiney again... then moved slowly on the the interior, fitted my new HKS plastic gear knob, and the had a play with some carbon vynal i bought from cfoster, wrapped the plastics near the rear window, then as i used it sparingly had enought to cover the passenger side door handle then wrapped the ally bits on the steering wheel.

P1000925-1.jpg

P1000923.jpg

P1000927.jpg

P1000928.jpg

P1000930.jpg

all in all a very productive day for a change

Steering wheel looks smart mate :), let me know if you've got the carbon addiction and want some more!

Where did you get your INGs spoiler from?

Chris :)

same , looks good (another azure to take ideas from ;) )

also is that a fujitsubo exhaust ? sits well if it is , cant get mine to sit tucked up like that