Matte zed?

Jay

Matt is spelt Matt. Not Matte.

:p

PS: I hope there are some new rims or at least spacers in the wrap budget ;)

Sarnie your alive lol. I just used the same spelling as the the wrap company ........ oh dear..... Yes new wheels have been sorted, just waiting on a member to say when I can get them :D

Alright guys and girls, I went up to the wrap place today and they convinced me NOT to go for the purple and for the Matt Orange............ I need to make a decision by tonight if i want to do it or not ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh decisions decisions :lol:

Alright guys and girls, I went up to the wrap place today and they convinced me NOT to go for the purple and for the Matt Orange............ I need to make a decision by tonight if i want to do it or not ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh decisions decisions :lol:

It's a no brainer Jay , get it done !. :thumbs:

Look forward to seeing it in a couple of weeks at Knockhill :D

Will the orange definately be ok with Alzean Leather. I would be worried that its a little too similar to look good :wacko:

I dont know...I just can't picture the two together. I sometimes lack the vision for these big changes though - might be cracking :shrug: lol

Good on you mate! Its a brave move :thumbs: Especially when your z is pretty sweet looking as it is!

I am sure I will be eating my hat and slapping myself for ever doubting you though. ;):thumbs:

Aw mate you don't need to slap yourself...here...

:slap::lol:

How's the Jaaaaaag? ;)