New Car F**@ING ROAD TAX !!!!

Zedrush

Jay I agree its just extortion no matter how much the car costs and they cant keep saying its to help the environment by making us rethink our policy on buying sports or gas guzzling fun cars!!

What concerns me re: this kind of mentality what tax is next ? :shrug:

Enjoy your car btw :drive1

My local dealer absorbed the £405 hike after I ordered my Zed, i would think that for £100K+ they should at least do the same! :blink:

They should have done really. Others have been stung by this too, basically as it came into force at the start of this month, any car in the top tax braket that is taxed after April 1st has to pay it, no matter when you ordered it. When I ordered the Zed replacement, they pointed that out to me at the time as a friendly reminder that although I am ordering it before it comes into force, as it will be taxed for the first time after April, it will be applied. You could claim they didnt tell you about it and try to get the money back, but you'd be off on the wrong foot :shrug:

wont ask them, they have done me alot of favours already, including paying majority of deposit so I didnt get hit too bad when vat went back up to 17.5 % amongst few other things. Just a joke that the Government will have any excuse to add stealth tax any way they can just to squeeze more out of us

Hi Jay, glad to hear your doing well, stealth tax is a b1tch, and as other have said what is next ???

ANYWAYS

:worthless:

:lol: waiting for that, well i have taken mums car so you know what that looks like, ill get pics of her new one and post em up tomo :thumbs: