Show us your garage :)

Husky

I was hoping we would be able to make a map of sorts of garages that deal with zeds or related parts in the UK & ireland.

The idea is to post;

-the name of the garage

-the region your garage is in

-a description of the garage

-what work they completed on your vehicle

-some pictures of your car being worked on or the garage in general

-how you would rate them for particular services

-would you use them again?

EXAMPLE:

name: WESTWAY NISSAN

description: a nissan dealership, general nissan repair and servicing

work: service P1

pictures:

08.jpg

rating: FAIR, normal nissan inflated prices and acceptable service from a nissan dealership

use again: Only if no other alternative

when more get added i will copy paste them into the first post in region order. If a garage has already been done feel free to add a short note or an extra picture by quoting the original but please dont create multiple reviews. please stick to the format by quoting and editing to keep it looking clean.

name: TEAM AFM / IPSWICH ACCIDENT AND REPAIR (owned by the same person and based out of the same premises)

description: body shop and performance garage, Race car preperatinon, you name they can do it

will quote and give full Receipts for all work, he doesn't let anything leave the workshop until he's inspected it, if he's not happy he gets it redone.

work: service P3, Repaired, sprayed and fitted body kit, kitted exhaust, fitted HFC's, fitted retractable number plate, fitted spoiler

pictures:teamafm.jpg

rating: Outstanding service, excellent customer care superb work, does work for hangar 111, BTCC, and several private racers.

use again: its one of the few places i will use

name: MJS SERVICES

description: Mechanics, services, MOT's custom car builds (done several magazine cars)

work: MOT's

pictures: MJSservices.jpg

rating: Good service, run by 2 brothers, nice blokes very helpful, know there cars

use again: its one of the few places i will use

Mackie Motors

Arbroath, Scotland, Near Dundee

used-marathon.jpg

Nissan and Renualt dealership, servicing and parts

They service my Clio 172 and my 350z. Auto oil in my 350z not to picky even though its an import.

Decent service, freindly and helpful enough. Prices arent to bad for servicing but anything outwith that IMO is expensive. £30 to replace sidelight bulbs on my Z.

I would use again as its better than the Arnold Clark in Dundee.

I was just going to pop out & take a picture of my garage too.....was then going to say that it is a lovely garage, its just a shame I can't get the 350 in there unless I fancy sleeping at the wheel!

Cruise Motorsport

Kirkcaldy, Scotland. Kinda central?

Any car, anything TBH.

They fitted my brembos onto a jdm car, lowering springs, cusco arbs, front A arms, rear camber and toe arms. Sorted everything out.

The guy who owns it Tausif, Is a freindly knowledagble guy. He respects your car drives an evo and a 200sx i think so i a true petrol head. Price isnt bad at all considering he will always go the extra mile, never talk crap or try to rip you off. Knows what he is doing and I take my car to him to get most things done.

I would use again and will be going soon for my clio :#1::thumbs:

Name: CS

Description: Bodyshop, Mechanics, Services, MOT's ... all you gotta do is ask...

Work: Service P1, Brakes, MOT, Tyres

Pictures:

cougarstore.jpg

Rating: Excellent! The service is A1 everytime and the quality of work is second to none ... Very reasonable prices too!

Use again: Without a doubt!

Name: CS

Description: Bodyshop, Mechanics, Services, MOT's ... all you gotta do is ask...

Work: Service P1, Brakes, MOT, Tyres

Pictures:

Use again[/b]: Without a doubt!

+1 I took my zed there for a new clutch and flywheel. My zed is currently there with andy for its bodykit :D

I'd definately take my car there over and over again. Superb service :thumbs: