Grrrrrr, I hate Cats, Help!

genghis199

I found a cat sat sunbathing on my roof yesterday morning. But by the time i'd got my gun it had gone.

I spent £350 getting the paint work corrected on my car last month and it now has little marks on it from cats and cat hairs all over my roof (convertible).

Is the owner going to pay to get my car fixed

No

Are they coming to come round everyday and sort all the mess in garden out

No

My car is my pride and joy and it takes a load of money and time to keep it running and looking good. So I don't have a problem at all putting one between the eyes of someone's pet.

To all the cat owners here - If I slept on your car and then shat on your patio (every single day) you wouldn't be very impressed would you!

Well your a f*cking tosser then and I hope you slip in said cat @*!# and land face first :rant:

Well i quite agree, and adammitch69 you are the kind of person that i would quite happily beat the crap out of with you insensitive attitude, oh then i would take a sledge hammer to your car :evil:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you shot my cat you'd be needing crutches for the rest of your life after i broke your knees; and your pride and joy would be dissassembled into every concievable component and left on your drive for you to reassemble at your leisure when you get back out of traction in hospital.

coming out with crap like that just makes you look like a d1ck; which judging from the comments you probably are. it might be wise in the future to keep your juvernile, ibecilic, tripe to yourself

C'mon guys, ignore him, you are all starting to look like

internettoughguy.jpg

I would never shoot a cat but I strongly disagree with having a pet and letting it defecate on and damage other peoples property, IMO cat owners need to take a bit more responsibility for their pets.