Respect!

nixy

Following on from BM's parking adventures post........just wanted to show you how it is where I work. They are all TERRIFIED to park near me! :lol: I only get another car next to me if the car park is over flowing. A colleague actually said to me the other day that someone at work said they dread the only spare space being the one next to me as they don't want to park there! Love it!

respect.jpg

Cheeky git - been here 5 mins and you've already joined the queue for the slap list! :lol:

I've been a member for a good 9 months or so and was lurking for a while before then. BLASPHEMY!

P.S. I have good reason as well. This one time I made a crucial error of driving in front of a woman and look how that turned out... :thumbdown:

Cheeky git - been here 5 mins and you've already joined the queue for the slap list! :lol:

I've been a member for a good 9 months or so and was lurking for a while before then. BLASPHEMY!

I meant Matt but count yourself in! :slap:

All female jokes aside, all women are terrible drivers... :wave:

No. Isn't it just a shame that the vast majority of people, particularly supermarket shoppers, can't recognise your car to think not to park right next to you!?!? Ahh, I hate that most... I will park out in the farthest corner, still, I'll have some POS parked beside mine. :rant: