most awesome of all games

Husky

okay, ive been playing this damn game for about 30mins now, its addictive, told everyone in office if anyone calls Im in a meeting lol, but I cant get very far at all, furthest is 7014, I got the bomb on my stomach and jet pack, how do I get a load of money to get the big rocket tanks? Do I just keeping playing it over and over till my distances build up? Ill be here till next year saving :surrender:

okay, ive been playing this damn game for about 30mins now, its addictive, told everyone in office if anyone calls Im in a meeting lol, but I cant get very far at all, furthest is 7014, I got the bomb on my stomach and jet pack, how do I get a load of money to get the big rocket tanks? Do I just keeping playing it over and over till my distances build up? Ill be here till next year saving :surrender:

Save a little and gradually upgrade your cannons! A gun upgrade is good also. Shooting the little critter gets a bit of air momentum going ;):lol: