New-ish member! !

Hi everyone, im grant and i joined this forum a while ago because ive always fancied getting a zed, I thought id snoop around on here for a while and pick up a few hints n tips concerning buying and owning one of the best looking cars IMO...

However after seeing a zed in a garage near where i work i thouught id go n check it out, it turned out to be an import which didnt really bother me but couldnt believe it when i went to sit in it and i couldn't fit in :scare: gutted is an understatement!!!

Ive since done some searching on the forums and it looks like im not the only one with problems fitting in!!

Anyway thanks for looking :D

Wow quick reply's guys yeah I'm quite tall at 6ft5 but not the tallest on here from what I've seen when looking through the searches! I looked like Mr Incredible in that little car ha ha

Alot more searching for the right car me thinks

I'm about 6ft3 and only just fit. With the seat all the way back and the steering wheel lifted fully up then it's pretty comfortable, although I did have to cut my hair recently as it was starting to catch on the headlining...

My brothers around 6ft6 and he's tried sitting it but he doesn't fit, wasn't planning on letting him drive it anyway!