Modified Live - Oulton Park 24/04/10 Pics

Cracking Pics guys, good to chat with everyone - bit fed up of having to stand next to car most of the day but it was worth it in the end....

Won Best JDM :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

.....and £150. For some reason Tanya found out about that though.

Cracking Pics guys, good to chat with everyone - bit fed up of having to stand next to car most of the day but it was worth it in the end....

For some reason!!!!!!!!!!! You had a proper foot in mouth moment and said how much it was. School boy.....!! Congrats on best JDM, very well deserved. :thumbs:

Congratulations and well deserved as ever Craig. The only reason she found out was because Chesterfield was not in use on that day :lol:

Had a great day guys, shame i had to nip home early but after getting up at 4.30 was knackered. :bounce:

Congratulations and well deserved as ever Craig. The only reason she found out was because Chesterfield was not in use on that day :lol:

Had a great day guys, shame i had to nip home early but after getting up at 4.30 was knackered. :bounce:

Are you as sun burnt as me as well?!? Did you notice that unmarked BMW near birmingham that past us!!!! :ninja: I stopped on the loud pedal then!! We also got spotted in convoy home! :teeth:

Are you as sun burnt as me as well?!? Did you notice that unmarked BMW near birmingham that past us!!!! :ninja: I stopped on the loud pedal then!! We also got spotted in convoy home! :teeth:

I never saw anything, was so tired i was just driving transfixed on your rear end, had to wake myself up once you had turned off. Yes I fell sun burnt got a well cloudy head.

I wonder if Chris has gotten over getting evicted! :lol:

Great pics guys - could have done WITHOUT the one of the belly............ Also - yellow GTR ok fine - stripes on it WTF?????

Thats not the worse bit, this car is totally wrapped and was the demo car for the company. Looks pretty decent from the distance I took the picture but if you get close its totally crap around any kind of edge. They haven't tucked it round the gaps so you can see the edges and they are peeling away!!! :scare:

Great pics guys - could have done WITHOUT the one of the belly............ Also - yellow GTR ok fine - stripes on it WTF?????

Thats not the worse bit, this car is totally wrapped and was the demo car for the company. Looks pretty decent from the distance I took the picture but if you get close its totally crap around any kind of edge. They haven't tucked it round the gaps so you can see the edges and they are peeling away!!! :scare:

Poor GTr :cry:

Great to meet everyone today, thanks for coming. I was shattered after getting up at 5. Needed a nap when I got home :lol:

hope everyone had a good time :thumbs:

still can't believe we got evicted from a frigging bench! A bench!

Sorry, these benches aren't in use...

Well excuuuuse me, but the fact that the only thing preventing my ample derrier from being in contact with planet earth is this bench, suggests to me that you will find it IS in use.

A frigging bench!

Congratulations craig, very well deserved it's a credit to you as always!

That's what I thought, not a very good PR for a company who's sole business is to wrap cars, but their demo is wrapped shockingly. :scare::scare::scare: