window tinting costs?

bodyboarder

Hi all, i am getting a new double din screen fitted soon and would like to have light tint on all the windows for a little extra security. Just wandering what i should expect to pay for this? If anyone knows of a good place around southampton area please let me know , cheers :thumbs:

I paid £70.00 for the hatch earlier this week .... could have got it for less, but used a place I trust to do a good job ....... from a guy who actually speaks my language ..........................................

English

theres a company called overrevs which will come to you or anywhere you want, and tint them for you, they do an awsome job, pretty much anything you want, i had all my windows in my GT4 done for £160, i got them to tint them at my work in the workshop as theres less dust than my drive way lol, they will also do group tint discounts, gonna get mine done very soon

just gotta decide what to get tho, dunno if i want the back done really dark (limo) and have the roof painted black too?

but yeah nowadays your not legally aloud to tint the windows infront of the a-pillars anymore than factory standard

theres a company called overrevs which will come to you or anywhere you want, and tint them for you, they do an awsome job, pretty much anything you want, i had all my windows in my GT4 done for £160, i got them to tint them at my work in the workshop as theres less dust than my drive way lol, they will also do group tint discounts, gonna get mine done very soon

just gotta decide what to get tho, dunno if i want the back done really dark (limo) and have the roof painted black too?

but yeah nowadays your not legally aloud to tint the windows infront of the a-pillars anymore than factory standard

I think you mean B pillars sketch ;) A pillars frame the windscreen