Not again!

Ruddles

It will be interesting to see the "complexity" of the track used for the celebrity laps.... American barges, tight corners, cowboy gung ho attitudes = spectacular crash. Bring it on. :lol:

Sounds like the M1 round Chesterfield at 8.00 AM :lol:

It's not really the cars with Top Gear though is it? Yeah they play a major part but, how are they really going to recreate American versions of Clarkson, Hammond and May? Their hilarity and albeit idiocy is what we tune in for!! :lol:

completely agree, its family entertainment now and thats why its soo successful and has many more people tuning in rather then 5th gear etc.. (although they are trying to do the same)

The presenters have to be really likeable or hateable to be making it worth watching...if you lost any one of the Uk trio i dont think it would have anywhere near as many people tuneing in..

Although the James May toy show was good, as was Clarkson Speed show

Bah I cannot figure out how to post youtube on here, it's too late now I'll just leave you with this link! :D

when your right a post just under the subject bar is a load of buttons B, i U quote code list= [*] img url album etc

the last on on that line is a youtube button.

press it. and you get this .....

then just copy and paste the web address from the youtube page the vid is on in the middle and viola

It should be interesting, as said topgear is about the drama and comedy these days rather than about cars, when was the last time they propperly reviewed a new car? Still brilliant though, the reason why DAVE is the most watched channel on my T.V

Bah I cannot figure out how to post youtube on here, it's too late now I'll just leave you with this link! :D

when your right a post just under the subject bar is a load of buttons B, i U quote code list= [*] img url album etc

then just copy and paste the web address from the youtube page the vid is on in the middle and viola

I did happen try that youtube button, but it only posted up a succession of letters and numbers. I didn't use the URL though I used the 'Embed' link from Youtube....maybe that's where I went wrong!! :surrender:

I did happen try that youtube button, but it only posted up a succession of letters and numbers. I didn't use the URL though I used the 'Embed' link from Youtube....maybe that's where I went wrong!! :surrender:

Just use the url. :thumbs:

The last link appeared by magic. ;)