Best price for tires not fitted or fitted

Neilp

I'm looking for new front Tyres for my nismo lmgt4's. I'm looking for the best price for pirreli pzero rosso 245/35/19 100y. Doesn't matter if they are fitted or not. Bit skint as I'm gonna be spending alot on getting my bodywork fixed for modified live 2.

Cheers

Can't find the correct load ratings on camskill, but cheers need to be 100y to match the rears

Doesn't need to match the rears on load rating, only the speed and obviously the size. 100Y is 800KG per corner and 186MPH, which is miles more capacity than you need.

Does it deffo have 100Y on the front? Usually the front load rating will be different to the rears.

Pirelli dont list 100Y on the 245 but the do for the 275 on the rears. Think you have the option of 91Y or 96Y XL for fronts.

But i am only a girl....................

it would help if we knew where you where in the UK then perhaps members could let you know of local companies rather than just online ones. Add your location to your profile

Could this be the NEW "please use the search button" ? Hope so............ (and please don't shout at me for this post)

Must admit that it seemed a very high load rating for such skinny (relatively speaking) tyres. Certainly 91 or 96 would make far more sense. Don't just assume that Nissan got the tyres right, they may just have had a job lot of tyres left over themselves in the correct sizes that the wheels demand: Sometimes it's better to do the homework yourself so you understand what's needed, and can make the decision for yourself.

Does it deffo have 100Y on the front? Usually the front load rating will be different to the rears.

Pirelli dont list 100Y on the 245 but the do for the 275 on the rears. Think you have the option of 91Y or 96Y XL for fronts.

:lol: you work at a tyre and exhaust place.

very modest of you

It's toyo front Tyres that were originals. They're 100y. I got quoted 245 a tyre from ats, I got my rears for 200 a tyre from a someone I know who works in a tyre firm but has recently fell very ill.

I'd be more concerned about running matching tyres than I would the load index. :dry:

I very much doubt Nissan put Toyos on as OEM fitment on the Nismo rims. They got them from somewhere cheap methinks, so I really wouldn't be concerned about that.

I'd be more concerned about running matching tyres than I would the load index. :dry:

I very much doubt Nissan put Toyos on as OEM fitment on the Nismo rims. They got them from somewhere cheap methinks, so I really wouldn't be concerned about that.

+1 on everything Ekona said :dry:

:lol: you work at a tyre and exhaust place.

very modest of you

beat me to it Mr Biscuit :lol:

exactly my point, the reason I'm trying to get pirellis for the front. The toyos were what were on it originally, when I was buyin the car from Nissan they showed me the original purchase order from the guy that had it before me. It was toyos that were put on it.

I'll double check the load rating in the front tonight if I'm mistaken I'll put my hands up, if not then ppl may want to reserve there guesses at what Nissan do and do not put on.

I didn't want a debate about it all, just some cheaper prices on Tyres but some people know to much and come across as slightly overconfident in there opinions.

Load ratings differ dependant on the size. 93 is an extra load tyre in that size :thumbs:

TBH, load rating is not terribly important Neil.

Also, if the tyre has 3mm over the central 3/4, the tyre can be completely devoid of tread outwith the central 3/4, just as long as there is no cords exposed on the tyre.

Try googling tyre load ratings. It'll help you understand that you're chasing a number that's essentially irrelevant in the tyre sizes you're after.

I did try and gently guide you that way but apparently I know too much and am overconfident. I humbly apologise, but that does happen sometimes when you know what you're talking about and are correct. ;)

I'm not aware of any manufacturers that supply Toyo as OEM tyres. Sure, they'll get hold of them for you, but that doesn't make them either OEM spec or correct. I'm pretty sure (or at least very hopeful!) that Nissan didn't supply the car with mismatched tyre brands. Shame on them if they did.