Little drag with a boxster

maxi-glasgow

+1. This has nothing to do with a drag race m8. It's obvious he was 1 of those inconsiderate T*&Ts who thinks it's fine to ignore the highway code

Obvious?

On the other hand - maybe he was in the wrong lane by mistake and thought "sh!t, I'd better pull away quick and get in front so I can get back in". This has happened to me.

The problem is, if you drive a sports car and you do genuinely get in the wrong lane of a road - everyone assumes you're a queue jumping ar$ehole and won't let you back in!

Theory: When you make a mistake, it's an honest and genuine mistake. When somebody else makes a mistake - they're clearly a complete chimp and shouldn't be on the road...

On the other hand - maybe he was in the wrong lane by mistake and thought "sh!t, I'd better pull away quick and get in front so I can get back in". This has happened to me.

Correction - he thought "sh!t, it's a 350Z, I'd better pull away REALLY quick!" :lol::lol:

+1. This has nothing to do with a drag race m8. It's obvious he was 1 of those inconsiderate T*&Ts who thinks it's fine to ignore the highway code

Obvious?

The problem is, if you drive a sports car and you do genuinely get in the wrong lane of a road - everyone assumes you're a queue jumping ar$ehole and won't let you back in!

Theory: When you make a mistake, it's an honest and genuine mistake. When somebody else makes a mistake - they're clearly a complete chimp and shouldn't be on the road...

Fair point, However and there always is one. If you do make this mistake genuinly, put on your indicator and wave nicely to the other motorists in a polite gesture of apology and you will get back in (evetually). when your intention is to gain an unfair advange you do what he did and bang your foot down HARD, but in this case get P*&&6d on by a Z. This is a case of the biter being bit. :teeth:

I'm really enjoying this debate however meaningless it appears. :lol:

Beat this then.... On the way into work today, sat at a set of traffic lights next to a Smart car and the little bugger only went and burnt off at the lights leaving me crawling away from the lights (in no rush to get to work at all). Maybe the name of the car doesn't relate to the drivers!! lol. Made me laugh loads though which i was thankful for.

Beat this then.... On the way into work today, sat at a set of traffic lights next to a Smart car and the little bugger only went and burnt off at the lights leaving me crawling away from the lights (in no rush to get to work at all). Maybe the name of the car doesn't relate to the drivers!! lol. Made me laugh loads though which i was thankful for.

600cc Turbo m8.

Lighter than a Ducks fart and off like a shot up to 40mph. Funny thing is my girlfriend has one of these (Four2). It's mad after driving round in the Z all day and then getting in the Smart to go out. Truth is it's too fast for it's own good and does 90 flat out. Worse than that is, she treats the throttle like an on-off swich, it scares the crap out of me everytime I get in it.:scare:

Generally people know whether its a traffic light drag race or not. The two drivers always generally pick up on it and edge forward etc.

The best race i had was with an m3, those things are good.

I dont know anyone who has never tried booting it away from lights. People buy big cars to show off and go fast. If not then buy a fiesta or clio 1.2.

If I am a passenger in my girlfriends 1.2 Clio she always goes full pelt away from lights etc to prevent people getting in, then when she is a passenger in my car if I so much as feather the throttle I always get 'the speed limit is so and so'....

Does my box in...

On another note i was thinking about getting a D1 controller, is your car a manual or auto ??

Manual, I got the very first one from EPRacing and never looked back.

Awesome bit of kit and the best money I have ever spent on the Zed. It's absolute peanuts for the thrill it gives you.

I'd love to try this on an auto, bet it's superb

My mate has one in his auto and it is a great bit of kit but on sports mode 7 i was worried if i got one that i would stall the car as it is sooo sensitive, mine is a manual.

I think i am going to order one :thumbs:

Generally people know whether its a traffic light drag race or not. The two drivers always generally pick up on it and edge forward etc.

I dont know anyone who has never tried booting it away from lights. People buy big cars to show off and go fast. If not then buy a fiesta or clio 1.2.

A z350 would never beat an M3 !! My Z3M Roadster was far faster and better handeling than My Z :shrug:

Ste .

I also had a mini drag race with a Boxter, the guy driving it was a complete turnip!!

It started when I was behind him at the lights, only had the Zed for about a month at the time, warm day so the windows were down :D

He saw me in his rearview mirror and wagged his finger at me (how rude), I took this opportunity to show him a better class of car.

The lights changed, we both shot off, I moved into the second lane and over took him. We reached the next set of lights, he pulled up next to me, asked what the hell my car was and what litre it is, I replied "didn't you see the badge when I overtook you and you were sat miserably behind" :teeth:

Made my day, the Zed is :#1: in my eyes!

A z350 would never beat an M3 !! My Z3M Roadster was far faster and better handeling than My Z :shrug:

Ste .

:ban::blush:

Ste .

:ban::blush:

+9999999999999

600cc Turbo m8.

Lighter than a Ducks fart and off like a shot up to 40mph. Funny thing is my girlfriend has one of these (Four2). It's mad after driving round in the Z all day and then getting in the Smart to go out. Truth is it's too fast for it's own good and does 90 flat out. Worse than that is, she treats the throttle like an on-off swich, it scares the crap out of me everytime I get in it.:scare:

Fair enough but if i wanted a race it wouldn't be limited to 40mph, reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbLLneR- ... re=related

Always make me laugh, you see it so much with the corsa's, Fiesta's and according to this thread 350's and boxters of the world!! :lol:

i pulled up at the lights once and there was this tool in a blue car next to me, i thought hah screw you im not letting you infront lets burn some fossils bihatch! so i slammed it in first and caned the engine till my ears bled, of course i still passed him while programming the radio and tying my shoe laces i'm that good! i took a picture of his slow mobile!

Sibley_Jet_Car.jpg

what a pansy!