new bonnet buldge

Chadwick

as the title says i got a new bonnet today (thanks alex :thumbs: ) i went to zmanalex today for other reasons and came away skint lol i couldnt resist when i seen all the zed parts he has its a zed owners heven there :lol:

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

now i just have to decide what to do , spray it black ? spray it gunmetal ? carbon wrap ? what do yous think? :)

yeah rtbiscuit i was thinking about that do the bonnet the roof and the spoiler fin in carbon wrap B)

yeah Dblock alex had a look for me he found that it wasent running lean so im glad im not doing the car damage by driving it , so i have a burst in my exhaust somewhere so 1st things 1st get that fixed and then get abbey to do a reflash or if they dont end up coming to scotland then il take a trip to RS :thumbs:

+1 on that sticker Chadders ;):thumbs:

+2

The car is lovely in the flesh, but I think the stickers look pretty tacky and too "fast and furious" for my liking. But if you like it, thats the main thing. :thumbs:

+3 :thumbs:

its monster unit guys , go on bebo or face book and look up monster unit , if your from scotland no doubt you will have herd of them , they win best club stand at basicly evrything they go to youl see us at crail this sunday :thumbs: , porche gt3 600+bhp civic , tommy mac evo to name just a few of there cars and ovcourse my zed :D , mite not be to everyones taste though , whats the thoughts on the bonnet ? spray it black gunmetal or wrap carbon ??? :)