Somebody has dented my zed :(

Jay

Hey guys and girls, I am in aberdeen just now with work and will be for the rest of the week, so the company naturally put us up in a hotel etc with under ground parking which I thought was great. However the spaces are really tight and there isnt much room at all to move. So naturally I was worried about leaving my zed there......... but left it there all of last week and it was fine so never really thought much about leaving it there this week either. BUT I was wrong..... went to get into the car this morning and noticed some b@stard has clipped the front bumper and dented it....... I am ragin :rant: why on earth would someone just drive off and not leave a note or message at the front desk with their insurance details? Bloody typical.........so after being fairly happy this morning, I have been in a foul mood all day :thumbdown: So will have to phone up the body shop and hopefully they will be able to sort it out for me ..... I may aswell get the full thing resprayed and get rid of all the other wee stone chips.

Anyway thought i would share my bad news with you all.

You decided against getting a 370 then?

No mate..... I am going to leave it for a few months and then pick up a second hand 2010 370z with a couple thousand miles on the clock ;):blush:

That is a real sh*tter :bang: ......but it does give you an excuse for a full respray .....Thats how I would look at it an excuse to spend some hard earned cash and make the Z look fitter! :teeth:

I have thought about taking pictures of who I park next too in car parks just in case :headhurt: .....but that would make me really sad with a bad case of OCD :thumbdown:

Big kick in the balls.... as i need new pads and discs soon aswell :surrender:

You should of said - I have just sold practically brand new front and rear Ferodo DS2500s. What discs you thinking of going for? Can they not hold out until the 370z? Big money to spend if you are getting rid of her!

Remember i dont have brembos tho mate..... the 370z wont be happening for a few months mate, as I figured may as well get a 2010 and wait for prices to drop. So i doubt the brakes would last that long as i do a dair amount of miles :thumbdown:

Makes your blood boil. Some people are just arses! I once watched a woman reverse into the front bumper of another car so hard that the car rocked - she must have known, and then she drove off. I took her details and left them and mine on the cars windscreen!

I checked with hotel and they have signs up basically saying that if your car is damaged in their car park it is not their responsibility :rant::rant: So i asked to see cctv but not allowed........................ GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

the hotel are right, its not their responsibility. But give the local plod a call, report it as a hit and run due to the fact the person fled from the seen of the accident. They then have the authority to see the cctv and will be able to get the plate and track the person down!

use the police, its what you pay your taxes for!

but sorry to hear it mate, hopefully will get sorted soon

the hotel are right, its not their responsibility. But give the local plod a call, report it as a hit and run due to the fact the person fled from the seen of the accident. They then have the authority to see the cctv and will be able to get the plate and track the person down!

use the police, its what you pay your taxes for!

but sorry to hear it mate, hopefully will get sorted soon

I agree, get the police involved. Its so annoying :rant:

Hope you get it sorted soon.

I have thought about taking pictures of who I park next too in car parks just in case :headhurt: .....but that would make me really sad with a bad case of OCD :thumbdown:

Ive done that before when its been a bit of a shed - just in case! :lol: