I think I've found it!

austin

Hey guys :teeth:

i think i might have found the one i really really want. here it is:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1615296.htm

UK car, 38k miles, 2 owners, FSH with P2 being last, fresh MOT, taxed till end of july

ask the very nice dealer if he's driven the car and apparently there's no clicking rear axle or skipping bose, plus the car hasn't been abused.

All for £12k

The thing is im in London so its a 430miles drive up to Fife - what do you think? Maybe someone even knows this car?

aus

No, no, i especially called to ask about everything as the description in the website is rather modest. And the dealer confirmed its a UK GT Pack with FSH...

He's gonna make some calls and price my C30 and I'll call him back later to see what kind of deal i can get. But boy, i like this one a lotttt

I'll call the guy later today to see what kind of deal i can get and if i'll like it I think i will ask somewhere who's local if they could have a quick look at it. I'd hate to drive 430miles one way only to find out the car is a mine

I've heard very mixed reports about MVM in the past...........I certainly wouoldn't purchase from them unless I'd seen the car and had it looked over by someone who knows zeds :thumbs:

That you volunteering? :p:p:p

I would - but with the mixed reports on the dealer I wouldn't want to be held accountable for saying yay or nay :)

What about this one its cetainly closer for you to check out in person:

http://www.beckevans.co.uk/used-nissan- ... t-1170.htm

I bought my Roadster from them last year and i have cetainly been happy with mine.

Cheers

Chris

Now that is a good deal!........same age - average mileage, newer seats and decent wheels..........though not sure if they're actually Nismos :thumbs: The Kuro one up here only has standard wheels on it ;)

Thanks Chris :)

yup, i've seen these guys as they had a kuro not that long ago but weren't too keen on my c30 saying they'd have to sell it back to volvo and basically they gave me much lower p/x value than any other dealer, so not sure they will be more keen on it now lol.

I think I'll pass on the one in Fife as MVM reviews seem to be quite bad all over the Net

Just got off the phone with a guy selling http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201012355493227/sort/priceasc/usedcars/colour/black/transmission/manual/seller-type/trade_adverts/model/350_z/make/nissan/postcode/n134nt/radius/1501/page/1?logcode=p

(sorry i don't know how to make this shorter clickable 'link' thingy) and have to say over-the-phone experience left me much more impressed. The car is nice too, fresh MOT and had P1 2k miles ago, in october.

There are so many nice ones and so hard to choose haha

aus

yup, i've seen these guys as they had a kuro not that long ago but weren't too keen on my c30 saying they'd have to sell it back to volvo and basically they gave me much lower p/x value than any other dealer, so not sure they will be more keen on it now lol.

Webuyanycar.com any any any any...etc :thumbs:

No worries i can see with you its black where its at!! Good luck with the hunt!

Chris

that one is just down the road from Nurrish, give him a PM and he might be able to tak a look at it for you :thumbs:

that one is just down the road from Nurrish, give him a PM and he might be able to tak a look at it for you :thumbs:

That car is about 10 seconds walk from my office, I saw it the other day as I was driving past. If you want me to have a quick look I can but please dont hold me too accountable :)