Polish PM in plane crash but accident?? Really?

stanski

Sorry in advance for posting a seriuos subject here but i feel very strongly about this incident. My dad was in the Polish Army and the stories i was told about the horrors that occured during those dark times makes it hard to view current events without synical eyes.

During WW2 wasn't there a decree that any ministers of parliament, officers or military leaders in fact anyone of any importance was not to travel in the same plane in case should anything happen to that plane you don't wipe out your leaders etc in 1 fell swoop? So WTF were they all doing on the same plane?

Furthermore they were flying in from Warsaw to mark the 70th anniversary of the 1940 Katyn massacre where Polish officers academics historians and POW's were executed in Katyn Forrest by Russian soldiers!

I am not one to start conspiracy theories but you have to think someone thought what a gift all the Polish top brass etc on one plane over Russia? 

So why do such a thing? What has been the problem recently well let's see oh yes the Yanks want Poland as it's missile launch pad for the East just on the Russian border and the current PM and Goverment had agreed this? Coincidence?

What else has been agreed that we don't know about? So take out the guy you don't want and force an emergency government in and well who knows put your man on the inside in the meantime.

Anyway sorry if it's a bit serious for the 350z forum but I just wondered what others think? I mean you would never think of invading a country for it's oil now would you?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8612825.stm

It's a very sad event Stan. I sincerely hope that there is nothing sinister going on and it's just a tragic accident.

I know from my time living in Russia though that a lot of what goes on doesn't always add up.....

The only thing i will say Stan is that you would never catch me on a Tupolev :headhurt: I think they are dreadful aircraft :surrender:

I've flown many hours / miles on all manner of Tupolev. Worst record in aviation history I believe..... Emmm every journey was an event.

I was much closer to happenings at the top when I worked in Africa and the middle east ...... things do go on that you wouldn't believe in those places and I'm sure it's the same all over the world ......... so yes who's to say it wasn't arranged ?

Let our thoughts be with them...............RIP........ who lost their lives on this tragic day...........

You are correct mate I feel for their families and regardless who they were it's a terrible event accidental or otherwise.